Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest tropikal

perfect doom3 music: emperor

Guest tropikal

what do u guys think of this song for doom3 music?

Emperor - IX Equilibrium - 08 - Of Blindness & Subsequent Seers

i feel like im playing doom3 everytime i hear it

Aw man... Emperor's cool and stuff, but their average song is just too much blasting to suit Doom3. If they could combine some of the heavier stuff with creepy songs like their Opus A Satana, that would be great. But as it stands, Das Ich is the only option.

Guest Stealthy Ivan

Yeah...! Now your talkin... but there is other black metal bands out there that work awsome for doom, with as little blasting as possible. I am using a mostly all metal sound track for my TC, thats the way to do it!!!!!!!!1

Die by the sword D==||::::::::::::>
Stealthy Ivan

Guest tropikal

die by the sword live version kicks ass! i saw slayer at the blue note when they came to columbia missouri. best show i ever saw. man those guys can shred. waiting for testament to tour again so i can see them, they totally tear shit up now

Stealthy Ivan said:

Yeah...! Now your talkin... but there is other black metal bands out there that work awsome for doom, with as little blasting as possible. I am using a mostly all metal sound track for my TC, thats the way to do it!!!!!!!!1

Die by the sword D==||::::::::::::>
Stealthy Ivan

die by the sword? wasn't that the original title for creepign death by metallica? it was made by kirk hammets band exodus but never released so metallica remade it. no forget it. it think it was creeping death. but teh bridge was die by the sword instead of die by my hand...noone cares do they?