Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
NiGHTMARE

Here's a game for you deady!

Global Operations is basically a Counterstrike clone (the developers, Barking Dog, contributed to later beta versions of CS), but what I thought would interest you is the fact that it has tonnes of real life weaponry.

So far there's eight pistols, four shotguns, four machine guns, six sub-machineguns, eight assault rifles and six sniper rifles.

There's also frag, smoke, gas and "flash bang" grenades, a rocket launcher (of course) and a grenade launcher, and there's talk that even MORE weapons could be added. Damn.

What's strange about the game is that the developers are citizens of that supposedly peace loving Canada country... :)

Yeah!!

JUST FINISHED a PERFECT play-through of Parasite Eve II and earned the Gun Blade! Kickass!

Oh, what were you saying? Oh yeah, sounds... interesting, if it weren't multiplayer only and forced you to interact with a bunch of snot-nosed ten year olds and spawn campers. Doesn't even sound worth my time. What is it, a ninety meg download just to get pissed off at my 'teammates' and my modem? Funk dat.

AND GODDAMMIT, HOWCUM NONE OF THESE DAMN THINGS HAVE A G18C?! It's just like a Glock 17, except that it can fire FULL AUTO as well! All 17 9mm rounds will be fired before the first casing hits the ground! That's what I'm talkin' 'bout!

And dammit, what about an M4A1 with a bayonet that does 80 damage per slice?!

And dammit, what about an AS12 Jackhammer shotgun?!

And dammit, what about a Glock .45 huh? Why's it always gotta be some pussy assed 9mm?

And dammit, what about an MM1? You know, those bigass 12 chamber grenade launchers (think Predator, "I ain't got time to bleed!" "You got time to duck?").

Okay, just tried the Gunblade.

GODDAMN.

Lemme see here. A 9mm bullet does 5 damage. A shotgun blast can do about 40. A grenade will do around 250.

The sword slice on this thing does 180, and the fact that it has a built in shotgun is rather handy too. BTW, if you press the shotgun button during the slice... bam, 5000 damage. I'm still trying to get my damn jaw off of the floor. Um, holy shit?

Update========================
Okay, guess I was rather lucky.
Normal slice, 80 damage. Strength of a rifled shotgun slug! Random critical hits that peak at about 200. Wow.
Shotgun, autoloading and holds 12. Very cool.

Blast during slice, um, about 4200... it really varies. I'd say it happens to be usually between 4000 and 5000.

Just took out the first boss. One hit, of course. First time I finished the Akropolis Tower without invoking a single damn spell! =)

BTW, have any of you fuckos tried this game yet?!?!?!?!

deadnail said:

Jackhammer? Well that's a funky name for a gun.

Check out http://www.whatisexistence.com/ if you haven't already. It's a Matrix mod for HL and has some very good looking models.

Here's G18C it seems:
http://www.whatisexistence.com/Glock-Xtended.jpg

deadnail said:

I hate gamers online. They´re all l337 freaks. Altough I´m a real hardcore RPG player, I´m never going to buy one of those god-damned MMORPGs, because of all the morrons that play for XP, and not for the sake of "roleplaying".

Espi said:

Jackhammer? Well that's a funky name for a gun.

Check out http://www.whatisexistence.com/ if you haven't already. It's a Matrix mod for HL and has some very good looking models.

Here's G18C it seems:
http://www.whatisexistence.com/Glock-Xtended.jpg

Yes! I can tell by the large switch on the side that is DEFINITELY a Glock 18C, the very fact that it also has a laser sight, scope, and extended clip just makes it all the cooler. =)

I'm sorry, but you do not reserve the right to call deadnail "deady". The aforementioned name is actually copyrighted by me. For information regarding further use of it, please contact me for liscensing details.

S./