Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Amanichen

a request to Deadnail

I don't know if this has already happened, but that jerk going under the guise of "username", shoudl be banned. thanks

Im sorry to dissapoint you, but deadnail can´t ban people

/Zaldron was kicked by @deadnail

No, really, he can´t

*whispering*
and I think Linguica also can´t...

It's Ling's site. He can do anything he wants... I also bet deadnail can get rid of troublemakers. If he can't then wtf is the point of him being a moderator?

He said once that the only new crap he acquired was the magical backdoor password to delete posts.

And Ling´s has a IP tracker? What happens if Username´s ISP automatically gaves him his I (like mine)?

The sad part is that this guy doesn´t even likes DooM...

Don't capitalize my nickname.

I can't ban people, make more forums, I can't check up on any users and I can't even fill out the 'title' tag in my profile.

The only thing different from me and you is that I have a magic password that lets me edit other people's messages, including outright deletion.

Zaldron said:

He said once that the only new crap he acquired was the magical backdoor password to delete posts.

And Ling´s has a IP tracker? What happens if Username´s ISP automatically gaves him his I (like mine)?

The sad part is that this guy doesn´t even likes DooM...

Username?

No, he should be executed in from of all the doomers. J/K

But seriously, why do these guys take time to write posts about how much doom sucks. Hmmm. People in general dislike doom. But they still play wolfenstein. Now THAT doesnt make sence. I think doom is hella more fun than wolfenstein :|

deadnail said:

Don't capitalize my nickname.

I can't ban people, make more forums, I can't check up on any users and I can't even fill out the 'title' tag in my profile.

The only thing different from me and you is that I have a magic password that lets me edit other people's messages, including outright deletion.

phooey...oh well...so much for that idea...