Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Malum_Archon

Coming back to DOOM as always.

Guest Malum_Archon

Hey all, dont know if you remember me, but I'm rejoining the Doom world. Diablo 2, shittiest servers EVER and the people that play it are complete jackasses, has wasted enough of my time. Hit 82 hardcore and 78 hardcore, happy enough, got something out of the game, its back to doom. Anyway, gotta catch up on all the new stuff.

Oh, BTW. We have another newbie on the forum. His name is "username". Check out his posts if you wanna laugh... Then you'll understand my new signature... :)

Guest Malum_Archon

Yeah I read that, its pretty amusing. We always have atleast one of those around here still I guess, atleast they are entertaining.

Malum_Archon said:

its back to doom

The more the merrier!

Well, it _IS_ the best thing ever. Aside from having strawberry milshake on your breakfast cereal, of course!

Guest Stealthy Ivan

Welcome back.... the doomer population needs to grow!!!!!!!

Zaldron said:

Malum!
You dissapeared for a long, long time...

Good to have you back.

Yeah!

about 2-3 months!

Stealthy Ivan said:

Welcome back.... the doomer population needs to grow!!!!!!!

Yeah! As long that they aren't morons like Username!

Jayextee said:

The more the merrier!

Well, it _IS_ the best thing ever. Aside from having strawberry milshake on your breakfast cereal, of course!

Doom is the best game ever made! No doubt about it. Anyone who thinks doom is stupid, boring and ugly. Should try Zdoom, Skulltag and Jdoom!

Shaviro said:

Why is he here anyways?

I think the question should be re-formulated :

How did he entered here?

Disorder said:

Oh, BTW. We have another newbie on the forum. His name is "username". Check out his posts if you wanna laugh... Then you'll understand my new signature... :)

hehe. I was cracking up allright when i first read his crap!

YOU DAMORS ARE BALL SHIT SNAKES!!!!!!!1111

Maybe hes impersonating JeffK!
Now THIS is how it SHOULD sound!

YUO DOMARS AER BUL SHIET SNAEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111

Well... Hes not good at it if he is!

Zaldron said:

I think the question should be re-formulated :

How did he entered here?

By pushing random buttons! Then he, by mistake, read Doom, and started acting jerkish! (Like he always have, from the time where the nurses dropped him on the floor!)

Malum_Archon said:

Yeah I read that, its pretty amusing. We always have atleast one of those around here still I guess, atleast they are entertaining.

Its not just amusing. Its....better than the best comedy show ever!

Disorder said:

Welcome back my brother. We have missed you...

Yeah! Welcome back son, you are the pride of the family ¦]

Guest JudgeDooM

Hey! Welcome back!
I hope I can make me too an "official" comeback. As you see, I can still post messages, but only when I'm at school or by my friend. I don't have my modem anymore. I have an ISDN installation now, and when I tried it (2-3 weeks after the installation) I discovered that it wasn't working. So I brought it back to the shop where I bought it, and they hadn't some other modems in stock so I could change it for a new one :(
Now, thursday 8th february 2001, they've recieved one. I went to exchange it, but on the bill, there wasn't written something that said that it was ok to change it when I would come back. So, as the vendor who was in the shop wasn't the same as the one who sold me the modem, he told me he couldn't change it 'cos he had no proof that I could come and take a new *working* modem. And he couldn't contact the other vendor...cool. I always have luck.