Sign in to follow this  
masterhassan

whered all the posts go?

The posts I killed were:

A) Flamebait with no value
B) "Please stop the flamebait" with no value
C) My own ignorant bullshit
D) Window Maker's ignorant bullshit

I did not kill posts that had some sort of content to them, and I killed no posts that pertained to Doom 3.

Guest Omega

Please leave the posts, even the fucked up ones. I need to read them to catch up. I only got here a while ago.

Guest Dream Destroyer

Amen to that brother. Hey, does that mean this post will die too? Oh well.

Here I am at school in my TAG group (fucking Harris) just being annoying. Nothing new. Can't wait to see my g/f tonight. That'll be great.

Dream Destroyer said:

TAG group (fucking Harris)

Fill me in; I haven't been in school for 2 years.

Guest Dream Destroyer

Teacher Advisorary Group. aka TAG aka (as dubbed by students) FAG

Every other week we get shortened periods and have to go to this other class room with a bunch of other students from grade 9 to OAC and do various Kindergarden like activites. It's compulsary too.

oh, last night i went in this forum and there were only 4 posts. the previous posts selector wasnt there either. and there was some html line at the bottom., i didnt take note of it. oh well

Dream Destroyer said:

Amen to that brother. Hey, does that mean this post will die too? Oh well.

Here I am at school in my TAG group (fucking Harris) just being annoying. Nothing new. Can't wait to see my g/f tonight. That'll be great.

Amen to that, fucking Harris, he deserves to be dragged out into the street by his pubic hair and eaten to death by locusts.

Fuck I hate him, fuck I hate TAP (TAG for you)!

BTW, where you from in the beautiful province of Ontario?

S./

Zaldron said:

Eeeuuh, im sorry for you...

And what´s the point anyway?

The point is to make us into "nicer more productive members of society" or some bullshit like that. Just one of our government's steps toward creating a society of clones. They ask us shit like what we want to do with our lives. "Plan out where you want to be in 10 years" I generally respond with "Pimpin' hoes downtown" or "Fuck off" (generally getting me in a fair amount of trouble, damn fascists) or occasionally I'll give them a well thought out piece of my mind to mull over, but for 50 minutes a week, and my provincial government, it's not worth it.

Did I mention never to send your children to school in Ontario?

S./

Guest Dream Destroyer
SoKatH said:

Amen to that, fucking Harris, he deserves to be dragged out into the street by his pubic hair and eaten to death by locusts.

Fuck I hate him, fuck I hate TAP (TAG for you)!

BTW, where you from in the beautiful province of Ontario?

S./

Port Colborne.

It's right beside Welland. Which is near Niagara Falls.