Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy

Hehe

Yay :) Its my B-Day for the next three minutes, lol.

Any way, I wish to discuss some of the landscaping on Mars. Well, of course id should not go cheap on us and make a "background" image, but an actuall background, like Tekken Tag {MY GOD THAT GAME HAS GOOD GRAPHICS!!!}

And just for the fuck of it, they could throw in some Pyramids and a big face, lol.

And the clouds..THIS IS MARS WERE TALKIN' BOUT'! Hardly any clouds, but an occasional storm with a sand tornado, or "Dust Devil". And some neat lighting effects would be cool.....why couldnt it have taken place on Jupiters moon too? It would have been sweet to see Jupiter floating in the background :)

Oh, btw, incase you didn't notice, I was only kidding aobut the face, although it would be pretty funny.

Well my B-Day is around noon on April 15th, 1980. I was born in a blizzard, gotta love that unpredictable Michigan weather.

Just yesterday we had fog so bad you couldn't see the lines on the road. Then we had a lightning storm. Now tonight? Snow. Fun fun fun. Wet ice, can't drive safely without it! :)

Tekken Tag is all right, not as good as SoulCalibur tho, not by a damn long shot. SoulCalibur has better textures, better backgrounds, and most importantly, it's more fun to play with better control.

3D backgrounds sure would be nice, though, we're comparing two entirely different types of game levels here.

Jupiter floating in the background? more like Jupiter being the background. That thing looks massive down there. There are few interesting places in the Solar System. Io is more a volcanic blob than an actual solid surface, so it´s a no-no. Europa´s landscape is pretty boring. The 18 lesser moons of Jupiter are just pieces of rock. Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune are gas bodies. Pluto and Charon are just rock and iced methane.
Venus is deep-soaked with yellow-brown clouds, Mercury is a totally burning white background. Mars is a good choice, Titan and Oberon could be good places too.

Didn't they just demote Pluto from planet status to that of an asteroid that has been caught in our sun's gravity?

Mmh, I don´t think so. Anyway, Charon and Pluto are so similar that they can´t really be titled "planet" and "moon". Since their masses are so similar, they have a really weird looking orbit that looks like a squashed curved helix.

Zaldron said:

Jupiter floating in the background? more like Jupiter being the background. That thing looks massive down there. There are few interesting places in the Solar System. Io is more a volcanic blob than an actual solid surface, so it´s a no-no. Europa´s landscape is pretty boring. The 18 lesser moons of Jupiter are just pieces of rock. Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune are gas bodies. Pluto and Charon are just rock and iced methane.
Venus is deep-soaked with yellow-brown clouds, Mercury is a totally burning white background. Mars is a good choice, Titan and Oberon could be good places too.

Yeah, Titan would be cool, one of the places that are supposed to have water, like Europa.

deadnail said:

Well my B-Day is around noon on April 15th, 1980. I was born in a blizzard, gotta love that unpredictable Michigan weather.

Just yesterday we had fog so bad you couldn't see the lines on the road. Then we had a lightning storm. Now tonight? Snow. Fun fun fun. Wet ice, can't drive safely without it! :)

Tekken Tag is all right, not as good as SoulCalibur tho, not by a damn long shot. SoulCalibur has better textures, better backgrounds, and most importantly, it's more fun to play with better control.

3D backgrounds sure would be nice, though, we're comparing two entirely different types of game levels here.

DEADY! You live in Michigan too!? Cool.

Where do you live at in the big mitten, huh?

I live on the FAR Southwest corner, right near Niles, Benton Harbor, and Indiana. Where you be at yo?

Jeremy said:

Yeah, Titan would be cool, one of the places that are supposed to have water, like Europa.

No Titan is the one with an atmosphere so thick that you can't see anything at all. NASA's gonna send a probe to land on it a few years... I think like 2003. Titan has a LOT of organic compounds on it. I'm talking like entire oceans full of nothing but methane and hydrocarbons.

deadnail said:

Where do you live at in the big mitten, huh?

I live on the FAR Southwest corner, right near Niles, Benton Harbor, and Indiana. Where you be at yo?

Dude! Same here! The koo'!

Zaldron said:

Mmh, I don´t think so. Anyway, Charon and Pluto are so similar that they can´t really be titled "planet" and "moon". Since their masses are so similar, they have a really weird looking orbit that looks like a squashed curved helix.

Hey, I ain't orbiting anything... ;-)

Hey! Europa is supposed to be one giant ocean covered in a mile of ice...it would be hella cool to have the game based in a research lab deep under the ice...and phosphorecent alien fish swim by...sigh :P