Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
the-widow-maker

Smack my bitch up!!!

Doom three should have the option of being either a male commando or a female equivalent, with the male being tougher but slower as well. And how about using the Dues ex aiming system for doom3, and every minion of hell you take out, your aiming gets ever so slightly better?
You know, on a seperate note if that dexter hoe REALLY was a girl then she should know better than coming in a forum such as this one. Oxford indeed! methinx not.

I don't know... to do this properly you'd have to introduce a coherent (if very basic) experience/skill system similar to some RPG games... which is pretty far from the 'feel' of Doom.

It could be great if implemented properly, though I don't think id are going to make any radical changes to the complexity of Doom's gameplay like that.

Is this damn pubic monkey still here? God damn i tell you.

Aiming system? No man, NO!

Personally i don't want any sniping bullshit in doom3, and the males and females would have to work the same way, what would the point of this be anyway? all models and genders would have to work the same way, no strengths over another. And could you maybe make the titles of your posts make a bit more sense as to what the bloody hell you are talking about, is smack my bitch up supposed to have anything to do with your stupid post?Well?Does it?

All the stuff you are talking about would probably be in mods for it, and thats fine, but a male being slower? God you are stupid. Go back and play some more Counterdyke or Goldenpie 001/2
and have your nads surgically reinforced to your ass, because maybe than you will concentrate more on what makes DooM a good game than you do trying to figure out what the hell that 1.1234578 inch toothpick is that resides where your pecker should be, because i don't think anybody is gonna want to "smack your bitch up" anytime soon Window-painter.

Have some of my coffee and maybe than you will come to your senses

/me pours a cup, window-breaker drinks it, his head grows a third ass cheek, which completly engulfs his face and gases him to death.

/me laughs

d:>

P.S. Have you nailbombed Elyuca's house yet? Or does your mommy say that you aren't allowed to because she still needs to teach you how to get in the bathroom before you wet the bed?LOL!!

Either that or the queen probably ordered him to mow the grass.

This isn't Duex Ex. No RPG elements.

This isn't Daikatana. No level gaining.

This isn't Dungeons & Dragons. No dragon dice stats here.

This is Doom 3. This is about running like a motherfucker through the dark unknown bowers of hell armed with whatever you pull from the dead hands of your adversaries with the only goal being survival.

Have some coffee will ya?

/me starts hallucinating
/me vomits all over SoKatH

Guest elyuca

Some stupid kids egged my house in newyears, but apart from that, nobody has thrown a nail or a bomb at my house, much less nailbomb it.
I would be surprised if you even knew how to make a simple nailbomb, and even mpore surprised if you had the balls to 'set up me the bomb' on my house. Hell, I would be surpised if you at least came over to my house so I can shit my pants in laughter to see your homofobic, ampisexual, british-toothed, pissheaded, shitpiled face on my porch, and then, I would take out the bat your dad stuffed up your ass making you think it was his removable dick, and....... well.... I would just take the bat, dip it in hot sauce, and ram it back up your tender pink anal cavity. Then, I would dropkick your scrummy widow-raped ass to MAC's to have a steaming hot cup of his patented coffee.

PS -You'll soon be able to find MAC's coffee at a starbuck's near you.

Guest elyuca
MACVILEWHORE said:

How bout it?
Sell your ingenious coffee patent to starbucks!

deadnail said:

This isn't Duex Ex. No RPG elements.

This isn't Daikatana. No level gaining.

This isn't Dungeons & Dragons. No dragon dice stats here.

This is Doom 3. This is about running like a motherfucker through the dark unknown bowers of hell armed with whatever you pull from the dead hands of your adversaries with the only goal being survival.

Have some coffee will ya?

/me starts hallucinating
/me vomits all over SoKatH

Uhhhhhg.... Now I'm all dirty you fucker

S./