Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest elyuca

Malice and Doom 3

Guest elyuca

I saw the preview for this game. Its comming out for the x-box.
When I first was it, I thought it was prerendered vidoe and cdidnt care less. But when I read the article, I found out it was an in-game sequence!
It looks amazing, like Toy Story!
you have to see this:

http://www.zdnet.com/gamespot/stories/news/0,10870,2671935,00.html

Where Im getting at is that both this game and Doom 3 are in development, Malice is aimed at the x-box, and Doom 3 will most probably come out for the x-box.

Where Im getting at is this: go to the link above, watch the video, and that might just be the kind of graphics we could expec from Doom 3.

Indeed, there´s a good example of true lighting and bumpmapping. Just add a polycount higher, throw some real looking textures and iD fantastic models, and you have a vivid Doom3 pic.

Mmh, I don´t trust on X-box only games. That means that the engine is so god damned slow that only a NV20 can spit +60 fps.

The 'official' prediction on the X-Box before it goes belly up is TWO WEEKS. God... DAMN that's a shame too. I hate hearing shit like that.

A great system like the Dreamcast falls, and instead we're left with a savagely underpowered PS2. Damn it all to the 8th circle of hell.

Oh, and the NV20 isn't even out for PC's yet but the X-Box will have the NV25... so, um, you know. You ain't seen nothin' yet. :)

are you talkin about MALICE? thats a total convershion for
QUAKE init?
with chain guns and merc-babes.....mmmmm merc-babes
(better stop now my girl freinds lookin' at the screen)
any way it's this game set in the 24 century and your this guy
call damage with duke nukums voice and an ugly ugly pistol

I think it has a ways to go before it looks like Toy Story. It looks good, but the wall textures look like utter crap. The walls look flat and like they are made of metal bricks...