Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dream Destroyer

Face Masks.

Guest Dream Destroyer

Yah, it'd be cool if you could stick your face on your Doomer.
I'd put a face of Jar Jar on, and shoot myself.

Guest elyuca

Ahem, you can actually do that with both Dooms, All 3 quakes, Unreal Tournament (I dont know about unreal).

In Seattle and San Fransisco, they have these little booths that look like the ones you go to to get your passport pictures, but instead, you step in, pay, and the thing makes a wire-mesh of your face. You can then customize it if you want, and the thing will even burn it on a cd as a model to be used in Quake 3, UT, and all the games that run on those engines.

...AS WELL AS load in .gif files as tattoos/shirt logos/decals.

The hair should also be rather customizable so it will fit the face you stick on there.

A clan of nine Doom3ers with red suits and individual masks would scare the hell out of me.

i didnt find jar jar annoying. Most people did, because they WANTED to, and arrived at the cinema WANTING to hate him. The critics made you :Þ

Disorder said:

Most of the Doomplayers out there don't really look like supermodels, so God NNNNOOOOOOOO !!!!

ARGH. MAYBE THEY ARE AS UGLY AS USERNAME! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

elyuca said:

Ahem, you can actually do that with both Dooms, All 3 quakes, Unreal Tournament (I dont know about unreal).

In Seattle and San Fransisco, they have these little booths that look like the ones you go to to get your passport pictures, but instead, you step in, pay, and the thing makes a wire-mesh of your face. You can then customize it if you want, and the thing will even burn it on a cd as a model to be used in Quake 3, UT, and all the games that run on those engines.

COOL!