Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest firestarter

NIN and DooM 3?

Guest firestarter

I was just wondering if NIN are still doing the soundtrack to DooM 3? And also will they be doing the sound effects for DooM 3, like they did the sound effects for Quake?

yes, they will be doing the music!
We donno about the sounds, though...

Oh yeah, this is my post nr. 1000 !!!!!!

heh i only got like 130 or somethin i have a lot of postin left till 1000 if nightmear's profile wasent mezzed up he would have liek 3000 and if kengreol found doomworld and posted he have like 10000

Shaviro said:

Yeah!

and the very first, considering that deadnail and NiGHTMARE's profiles are fucked up!

HOOOOOORRRAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!

/me give maonth the whole damn pot of coffee for being so damn
cool.

Congrats man, you deserve this :)

Shaviro said:

Yeah!

and the very first, considering that deadnail and NiGHTMARE's profiles are fucked up!

*hack cough sneeze*

SaGa said:

heh i only got like 130 or somethin i have a lot of postin left till 1000 if nightmear's profile wasent mezzed up he would have liek 3000 and if kengreol found doomworld and posted he have like 10000

You're off to a good start.

Lüt said:

*hack cough sneeze*

awww. Come on Lüt. You're so close to becomming an elder and recieving immortality! Join me. Together we can rule this galaxy as father and son!

MACVILEWHORE said:

HOOOOOORRRAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!

/me give maonth the whole damn pot of coffee for being so damn
cool.

Congrats man, you deserve this :)

arhh thanx man! You're the greatest. My hero :)

Shaviro said:

awww. Come on Lüt. You're so close to becomming an elder and recieving immortality! Join me. Together we can rule this galaxy as father and son!

You know what, I've been posting twice as long but I'm still behind by a few... what the heck. Stop it with your "yes" and "no" replies already, you're stealing my place :P CONTENT, not number of posts, is what counts :)

Guest JackTheShitter!
Lüt said:

Create!!!! DONT ALWAYS CONSUME!

HAW! HAW! HAW! 1000 posts with all that time u could have done some thing more worth while like learn how to do C++ coding or some thing. no offence but if I made that many posts I would be worried about my self. @:(

P.S: Im not saying get a life just sayin that we need as many game writers, modelers, mappers and level makers what have u etc. Thats what Ive been buisy on recently. :)

P.S: NIN + DOOM 3 = POW! FUCKIN GREEEEEAAAAT BABY!

idiot! i AM a level maker. www.nautrup.com
and because you are a newbie, you don't realise that i've been here since june.. And then a 1000 posts aint more than a few a day!