Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest s999cop

Hey Doom !!!

Guest s999cop

Doom, are you the real Xenos?

if not , don't lie

(reply to the last post, hey yo i just had some misspelled words, doen't mean it's spanish, you could've probably figured out, weird...beside don't say it's spanish, im not mexican not Other South America ppl, AND I hate Mexicans especially !

It's Xenos! Dont you know who he is , probably he can beat ya for sure, he has been played for 4 years, go ask fod or other doomserv ppl, you'll know. Have you ever heard of a wad's called "xenos9.wad" go to 3ddownload.com to find it out, it's cool

um, I dont know if you are talking to me, since my name is doom, and if you are, I have no idea who Xenos is, though I could probably kick his ass in DM if he has only been playing for 4 years (Just kidding, but that would be nice, wouldnt it....) so I guess if you were talking to me, I am not the "real Xenos".

Guest Dark_Fox
s999cop said:

I hate Mexicans especially !

Thats a bit racial s999cop, chill on that crap.. =(

I agree s999cop, no more racial stuff. thats just not cool

and what is up wiht that duck stuff. you are posting it alot

My...GOD!!!!?!??! S999COP has found his way out of the closet again, but for some reason he suddenly becomes racist, that ain't frigin cool at all.

I DECLARE SHANANIGANS ON S999COP!!!!!

/me gets broom ready

Doom said:

um, I dont know if you are talking to me, since my name is doom, and if you are, I have no idea who Xenos is, though I could probably kick his ass in DM if he has only been playing for 4 years (Just kidding, but that would be nice, wouldnt it....) so I guess if you were talking to me, I am not the "real Xenos".

I think he mistook you for DOOMER

MACVILEWHORE said:

My...GOD!!!!?!??! S999COP has found his way out of the closet again, but for some reason he suddenly becomes racist, that ain't frigin cool at all.

I DECLARE SHANANIGANS ON S999COP!!!!!

/me gets broom ready

I second your shananigans, there for the declaration of shananigans is just. get your brooms everyone.

deadnail said:

Shenanigans! Get your brooms!

/me grabs broom

BROOMS EVERYONE. SHENANIGANS!!!

/me grabs broom

deadnail said:

Yeah, cut it out! You sound like a nigger! j/k =P

deadnail, watch out for what you say. You know that dexter is just gonna make a big fuss out of it and call you a racist!

Zaldron said:

Who?

There's a guy at my work named Pedro Jose. Or Jose Pedro, I'm not sure which one. He's funny.

Guest Dark_Fox
Doom said:

I agree s999cop, no more racial stuff. thats just not cool

and what is up wiht that duck stuff. you are posting it alot

These by my boys... the ducks.. they will mess you up =P
*quack!*
Shutup!

Doom said:

I second your shananigans, there for the declaration of shananigans is just. get your brooms everyone.

THATS MY ICON BITCH! GET YOUR OWN!

Doom said:

THATS MY ICON MAN!

THIS IS REALLY GONNA PISS YOU OFF SOON!

no, it wont piss me off. and how about this. if you dont like me having "your" icon, then get a different one, cause I am not changing MY icon.

wasted said:

Who's Shenanigans anyway? What is the brooms? Explain to me ...

well wasted, shnanigans is a thing off south paark where when there is a carnival that has cheap ass games that you cant win, you yell shenanigans, and then someone seconds your shenanigans, and then everyone goes and gets brooms and beats those dirty carnies

Doom said:

no, it wont piss me off. and how about this. if you dont like me having "your" icon, then get a different one, cause I am not changing MY icon.

hey I uploaded that fart knocker!

if you didnt want anyone else to take it, you shouldnt have uploaded it. if you want to use it for yourself, you have to run the risk that someone else will take it. fart knocker.

Guest Darkwing
Dark_Fox said:

Thats a bit racial s999cop, chill on that crap.. =(

Hey ya'll did you ever think he could be reffering to one mexican in particular? Well, if he is he's going the wrong way about! Let's bash him!

CHAINSAW+DGM said:

ass belonker!

That's ass spelunker you boner biting bastard! Get it right or don't get it at all!

Heh heh, I have my Almighty Broom ready! It's shananigan time, s999cop(oh yeah, and where on Earth did you get your User Name?)!
Apparently you still can't type correctly. What a fool!!

deadnail said:

Yeah, cut it out! You sound like a nigger! j/k =P

Don't that N word(and you know which one I mean)!
That sh** ain't phat!

Doom said:

if you didnt want anyone else to take it, you shouldnt have uploaded it. if you want to use it for yourself, you have to run the risk that someone else will take it. fart knocker.

OK, enough with the third-grade insults, already!