Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Lord FlatHead

Update to da mother of all Doom3 homepages

http://www.geocities.com/lordflathead has just been updated with the following two niceties:

- Our very own beardy moderator Deadnail has written an article for me on realism in Doom 3's weapons
- I have started work on an ambitious Quake 2 mapping project related to Doom

Check it out, d00dz.

Bah, leet speak. Bah. Baah. Baaaah! Llama! Baaaah!

Okay, enough bleating around the bush. =)

Remember, a pun is it's own reword.

Okay okay, I'll quit before you stab me in the eyes with an icepick. I just have two points that I would like to address, Flathead.

1. Why the hell does everyone refer to me as beardy?
2. I still prefer my nickname to be all lowercase. Just a little anality on my part I guess.

I'd also like to point out that, um, my opinions do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Doomworld©, it's shareholders, affiliates, advertisers, cohorts, minions, lackeys, or bitches it happens to be currently pimping. So there.

will you write something for my page too deady, perhaps an erotic novel?

besides I always un-cap your name.. ;->

Hahaha

S./

deadnail said:

Bah, leet speak. Bah. Baah. Baaaah! Llama! Baaaah!

Okay, enough bleating around the bush. =)

Remember, a pun is it's own reword.

Okay okay, I'll quit before you stab me in the eyes with an icepick. I just have two points that I would like to address, Flathead.

1. Why the hell does everyone refer to me as beardy?
2. I still prefer my nickname to be all lowercase. Just a little anality on my part I guess.

I'd also like to point out that, um, my opinions do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Doomworld©, it's shareholders, affiliates, advertisers, cohorts, minions, lackeys, or bitches it happens to be currently pimping. So there.

> 1. Why the hell does everyone refer to me as beardy?

Oh yeah, you shaved it off a while ago, didn't you ? Congrats, beard-less leader person.

>2. I still prefer my nickname to be all lowercase. Just a
>little anality on my part I guess.

Yeah, and I'd prefer people would stop calling me Flatty, Flat or Flatsy all the time. Ah well.

SoKatH said:

will you write something for my page too deady, perhaps an erotic novel?

besides I always un-cap your name.. ;->

Hahaha

S./

Um, nevermind the title of this message. It's just a little, um, song that I used to sing. Ahem. Nevermind, damn your black soul, nevermind.

I do write novels, however they're more of a horror, adventure, action, excitement, with a little erotica thrown in. You know, fun books that don't really require a whole helluva lot of thought. I do have a few of those, though... I'm waiting on Painoman's response to it.

deadnail said:

I'm waiting on Painoman's response to it.

Yeah, that reminds me... What the f*ck happened to him anyway?
He used to be here all the time.

Do you have a downloadable version of the purple klesk on your homepage, That would be a fun skin to use, looks sort of like the nightmare imp from doom64.