Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Nodus

Message Title

Guest Nodus

Hey Guys! Wouldn't it be absolutely hilarious if id is just pretending to do a new doom game when in actuality they arent?! Like they are doing something else and they are just tricking us and all of these stupid useless posts (like this one) are even MORE stupid and useless then they seem! I think it sure would! HAHAHA! Ha ha! Eh Hahahaahaa eeehh, um, urrr, eheh, ok then nevermind.

Then what the hell are they doing registering domains and such? Would be a pretty elaborate prank. So instead what do we get, Quake 4?

"There's still no single player, and this time, there's no multiplayer either! Bwahahaha! Quake 4: The Framerate Benchmarking Standard"

Or maybe it will be Quest. Who knows? Maybe we'll get Commander Keen in a 8000 poly model. Murr.

DopeFISH! DopeFISH! DopeFISH! DopeFISH! DopeFISH! DopeFISH! DopeFISH! DopeFISH! DopeFISH! DopeFISH! DopeFISH! DopeFISH! DopeFISH! DopeFISH! DopeFISH! DopeFISH! DopeFISH! DopeFISH! DopeFISH! DopeFISH! DopeFISH! DopeFISH! DopeFISH! DopeFISH!

errrr, sorry bout that....

deadnail said:

Then what the hell are they doing registering domains and such? Would be a pretty elaborate prank. So instead what do we get, Quake 4?

"There's still no single player, and this time, there's no multiplayer either! Bwahahaha! Quake 4: The Framerate Benchmarking Standard"

Or maybe it will be Quest. Who knows? Maybe we'll get Commander Keen in a 8000 poly model. Murr.

Or maybe they´re doing the real "Quake", you know, the one that was side-scrolling like Keen but using a big guy with a hammer and a dimensional-travelling ring. I can´t remember where I read that, probably when Keen had it´s 10th birthday.

Guest Lament
deadnail said:

GIMMIE GIMMIE GIMMIE!!!!!!!