Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Direwolf

Scaned the page for you guys (DOOM MOVIE)

Guest Direwolf

http://www.geocities.com/direwolf999/doom.jpg

Read the skinny article to the right

Cheers :)

Guest Nodus

Thats it?! Not much evidence. Hell, it didnt even get its own sentence in the article. No more than weve gotten in the past.

Guest Direwolf

Its more than what you probly read in the past. Where did you hear your rumors from in the past? Some cheap off the wall website that posts incorrect info or would you believe a source from a company thats worth multi-millions. I mean I could see if it was some crap hole of a mag but I dont think they would have stuff in there mags if it wasnt the truth.

Oh well I wont argue, I just wanted to scan the page and show you all what I read.

I don't call that evidence. Seems more like a rumor to me.
I'm disappointed. I don't believe this crap... :(

Guest Nodus
Direwolf said:

Its more than what you probly read in the past. Where did you hear your rumors from in the past? Some cheap off the wall website that posts incorrect info or would you believe a source from a company thats worth multi-millions. I mean I could see if it was some crap hole of a mag but I dont think they would have stuff in there mags if it wasnt the truth.

Oh well I wont argue, I just wanted to scan the page and show you all what I read.

Im not trying to make you look bad, bud. Just saying, not as much as I thought there would be. Seems to me someone was writing a little article on games in movies and they fit in all they could about it, including rumurs they may have heard about it.

Damn it! Why do that face seem familiar?

I´m trying to remember so I´ve put it as wallpaper, pretty nice though.

Direwolf said:

Ever heard of Future Publishing, one of the largest publishing companies in Britain? A couple of months ago in one of their magazines, SFX, they said that Doom: the movie had been axed due to lack of interest or something.

I wouldn't call that some cheap source, would you?

NiGHTMARE said:

Ever heard of Future Publishing, one of the largest publishing companies in Britain? A couple of months ago in one of their magazines, SFX, they said that Doom: the movie had been axed due to lack of interest or something.

I wouldn't call that some cheap source, would you?

I heard it had been axed or put aside because of that school massacre thingo a while back.
I'll believe the Doom movie will come out when I see the trailer for it.

To be honest, I'm getting more excited over that little quote that Shiny Entertainment are working on Matrix games than the Doom movie still going ahead....

GooberMan said:

I'll believe the Doom movie will come out when I see the trailer for it.

Doomworld did post a trailer for the movie a loooong time ago. You still might find it somewhere though.

Now, if they have as clean and good gfx in the doom movie as they do on that scan I will go back again and again (and that's saying alot since I usually only have to see a movie once).

I actually thought that was a shot of a UAC space marine until I saw that the logo on the armor was wrong and the text on the side confirmed it (and my heart sank - that guy would make a pretty good space marine if he was camo-colorscemed).