Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Perforator

The do's and don'ts of Doom 3.

There's only one thing I would be interested with iD putting in doom 3, HUMAN CHARACTERS. I don't know why I want human charaters so much but it was so damn kewl in half-life (hence the rest of the game was fucked) to be running around with scentest are marine alies. I think some of the other space marines should help you out in your mission, then get horribly torn limp from limb from a ragging fucking imp. Ok I scrach characters just have tones of blood and guts and shit like that.

(This is my stupidest post, I know but I think iD could have done better with the gibs in q3a, they were cool but not bloody enough.)

/me tries to read post, but fails.

Oh, fuck it

/me rigs high-bastardizing coffee bombs to all of perforator's furniture
/me laughs maniacly as perforator's house explodes in a flood of coffee containing macvilewhorepiss(tm), paint thinner, and cherry flavoured condoms.

Seriously, yeah human characters would be ok, just as long as they don't last past the first level. I still want that all alone and nobody is gonna help your doomed ass feeling that i got in doom.

Sorry bout your house though. :)

Macvilewhore and I run up the white houses, yellow brick road, I think you know why its yellow. We both jump out of the celling tiles into the oval office piss in bushs coffee get back in the celling and camp his ass.

2 hours later...

Bush drinks the coffee and Perforator plays the intro music to doom all through out the white house as MacvileWhore yells "OWNED".

MACVILEWHORE said:

I'M THERE HOMIE :)

Stupid American president, guy don't even have a wife, he hangs around his mom too much so I think that might be the problem

SINCE I'M STILL HERE.I MIGHT AS WELL HELP YOU!!!!111

/me distractes bush with a tv with pokemon on!

Lmfao, you defintly have to stay man, who the fuck will distract bush with his favirote show. Sorry you had to see his mom stick a thermometer in his ass, he was a bit sick. He felt better when he want to go buy pokemon gold though...

Guest Dark_Fox
Perforator said:

I don't know why I want human charaters so much but it was so damn kewl in half-life (hence the rest of the game was fucked) to be running around with scentest are marine alies.

Dude! Half-life was 100% Grade A ass kicking story line.. WTF!
If you do not understand why the grunts are against you then one, you need to smacked by the duck, two you need to PLAY THE GAME AGAIN! and three you just need to be smacked..
If you want to be a Marine get Opposing Force you stupid wank.. then everything is the other way around..

Perforator said:

Macvilewhore and I run up the white houses, yellow brick road, I think you know why its yellow. We both jump out of the celling tiles into the oval office piss in bushs coffee get back in the celling and camp his ass.

2 hours later...

Bush drinks the coffee and Perforator plays the intro music to doom all through out the white house as MacvileWhore yells "OWNED".

/me yells OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/me than sets loose the oompa loompa troops inside the white house

MWAHAHAHAHA! PH34R MY M4D 0WN4G3 SK1LLZ!!!!

Good post there, full of original ideas. Very concise and too the point, too, just a pleasure to read.

Lay off the trepanation for a while, will ya? The adverse side effects are really starting to show through.

Doom was about being alone, Half-Life was about being on the side with the chips down.

You want to see better gibs than Q3A? Get Soldier Of Fortune; it won't requre an NV20 to play half-way smoothly.

MACVILEWHORE said:

/me yells OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/me than sets loose the oompa loompa troops inside the white house

MWAHAHAHAHA! PH34R MY M4D 0WN4G3 SK1LLZ!!!!

TODAY, THE WHITE HOUSE. TOMORROW, HISSY!!!!!11111

heh

Guest Omega

Hey, are you guys on crack or 420(If you don't know what 420 is, your fucked up)? Just curious.

Guest Lament
Shaviro said:

TODAY, THE WHITE HOUSE. TOMORROW, HISSY!!!!!11111

heh

Yeah, true! HISSY FOR PRESIDENT!!!