Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dark_Fox

Dark Reign, Starcraft, Red Alert!

Guest Dark_Fox

Ok, this is a rather lame post. Bout the idea of a Doom Themed RTS. Humans as one side and Hellspawn as the other.. I've playing too much damn Starcraft! Would be kewl as a mod for starcraft.. Hrm.. Maybe..

ya i play starcraft (rts mod for doom i think it was dwar but it wasent that good)

StarCraft rules, I played so much that I already know each units set of voices. You should try RTSQuake3...

Guest Clone999
SaGa said:

ya i play starcraft (rts mod for doom i think it was dwar but it wasent that good)

Starcraft kicks ass, and I'm itching to get Dark Regin 2. Hey, are any other guys besides me waiting for Warcraft 3 to come out?

Isn´t Dark Reign actually inspired by Doom? I haven´t played it, but I saw a pic from Dark Reign and it showed marines which looked like a crossbreed of Doom marine and Quake2 marine, and they had BFG´s. At least the weapons they carried looked like a BFG! Can anybody tell me what it is exactly?

Clone999 said:

Starcraft kicks ass, and I'm itching to get Dark Regin 2. Hey, are any other guys besides me waiting for Warcraft 3 to come out?

Im waiting for W3 since it was announced. Those cutscenes & the in-game video really kick ass...