Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest HeadLesS

DooM action figures...

Guest HeadLesS

If the original DooM didn't warrant figures, then the new one better! The QuakeII figures were okay, but seeing how I was never a big Quake fan I was all set with that. I heard rumors of Half Life figures by McFarlane, but that's purely speculation at this point! You know you want DooMGuy sittin on top of your monitor with a bigass chaingun in one hand, chainsaw in the other...opening fire on that SpiderMind trying to conquer your 30-pack (or whatever)

You know what? That is a pretty sweet idea man. Dammit i want my doomguy and imp with SUPER HASSEN CHOP ACTION(tm).

Hey man, sorry about before, I didn't mean to be a rabid asshole, thing is I just didn't have a good day today and I am really not in a good mood, see i got in shit for throwing my french teacher's answer book out the window, than calling her a turtle and a bitch (and she is both, trust me). Welcome to the forum man, coffee pot is over there, though it might have a (ahem) UNIQUE taste to it for various reasons, beer and coffee is to the left. Make yourself at home, just don't break anything.

/me pours a BIG WELCOME sized coffee for HeadLesS

Guest Dark_Fox

Don't tell the ingredients, he maybe be the next pissbucks..
=P

Hey man great idea! But just one thing........................

STOP FUCKING POSTING THREAD AFTER THREAD YOU PENIS YANKING BUTT SNORT!

Guest HeadLesS

I hope the beer's free...if anyone wants me I'll be at the beer table with a frosty mug of Sammy
But you know those figures would be the shit.

Guest HeadLesS
Dark_Fox said:

Don't tell the ingredients, he maybe be the next pissbucks..
=P

I feel so loved...blech!

ME: Yeah Action figures...a caco, an imp, and a big ol' 16" cyberdeoman to mess around with. And a doomguy for them to slap around.

NERDY DUDE: But if you keep them in thier packaging they'll be worth ten time more!

ME (smacks NERD around): No you fool ther're ACTION figures! I can play with 'em if I want...thats waht they were meant for.

NERD: But...but...

ME: <Picks up an action figure and shows NERD the true meaning of Pain Elemental>

Guest HeadLesS

ugh
*wipes himself off*
Are you usually this fruity with newbies? I would prefer some really bad insults...

Guest HeadLesS

*pours captain morgans spiced rum into coffee*
mmmmmm
*lights cigarette*

Guest Nodus

Actualy the taste grows on you after a while.

O ya, I remember I called one of my teachers gay once cas he called me sweet cheeks.

danarchist said:

ME: Yeah Action figures...a caco, an imp, and a big ol' 16" cyberdeoman to mess around with. And a doomguy for them to slap around.

NERDY DUDE: But if you keep them in thier packaging they'll be worth ten time more!

ME (smacks NERD around): No you fool ther're ACTION figures! I can play with 'em if I want...thats waht they were meant for.

NERD: But...but...

ME: <Picks up an action figure and shows NERD the true meaning of Pain Elemental>

I wouldn't buy a Pain Elemental unless it spat out Lost Souls too (that'll enhance the true meaning of Pain Elemental too :)

Good thing I don't drink coffee either.... :P