Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Amanichen

Really stupid and pointless question...

Anybody here get the crap scared out of himself/herself the first time playing DooM?

I remember when I first played E1M2 and got lost in the dark maze area, and I heard the zombiemen wheezing in the background I was scared. (cause ya know doom at that time was reality as far as 3D games were concerned =)

The music also added alot to the atmosphere, E1M3, and E1M5 were my favorite tracks out of the entire game. In Doom2 Map28, and 29 musics were creepy as hell and good for the hell effect...I'd like to hear the old music again somewhere in Doom3.

And the second question...would any of you like to see Knee Deep In The Dead done again in Doom3 just for the hell of it?

(I guess my episode 1 bias is showing.)

Ya know...same thing...step into the sunken blue floor and immediately the sarges and imps snipe at you from across the couryard, and then your brain says "Welcome to reality...you've just been hit. Go grab a frickin shotgun already! And waste some sarges!"

I b-b-beli-belie-ve that's all folks.

Guest JackTheShitter!
amanichen said:

DONT MOCK ME I KNOW HOW STUPID I AM!

YOU ARE THE PERFECT DRUG THE PERFECT DRUG THE PERFECT DRUG,

POW BAM WACK SMACK SMACK WAZZER WAZZER, SSCCCRRREEEAAMMMM!!!

TAKE ME, WITH YOU,
TAKE ME, WITH YOU,
TAKE ME, WITH YOU,
TAKE ME, WITH YOU,
TAKE ME, WITH YOU,

WITH OUT YOU, EVERY THING FALLS APART
WITH OUT YOU, ITS NOT AS MUCH TO PICK UP THE PIECES,
WITH OUT YOU, EVERY THING FALLS APART
WITH OUT YOU, ITS NOT AS MUCH TO PICK UP THE PIECES,WITH OUT YOU, EVERY THING FALLS APART
WITH OUT YOU, ITS NOT AS MUCH TO PICK UP THE PIECES,WITH OUT YOU, EVERY THING FALLS APART
WITH OUT YOU, ITS NOT AS MUCH TO PICK UP THE PIECES,

BALCCHCdvsdkjgk

HEY GIRL, HEY BOY

oops next song
gotta go
I OFF FRAGGIN! HA! HA! HA!

Guest Stealthy Ivan

The first time I played doom, it freaked me out. I was used to the soldiers of wolfenstien, and seeing the imps pop out at you for the first time in e1m1's exit made me shit in my pants...! As for the knee deep in the dead doom3 mod..? It might be cool depending on how its done?

E2M2 was frigin scary. With all the piles of crates, you didnt know what would pop out from behind.

Basically the whole of episode 3 scared the shit out of me. There was blood and bodies everywhere, and that satanic music!

Its a damn shame Doom2 wasnt that scary, except for the Archvile.

And yes, Doom3 won't be the same. From the look of that Doom3 movie they showed, its waaayyy too dark. Its another Quake. Doom wasnt dark. Ambient light should be everywhere.