Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest gesheed

AT LAST THE NIGHTMARE IS COMING BACK!!!

Guest gesheed

Absloutely awesome, a game for the blood-thirsty, I'll tell you what, I hope that ID work on this very good, in my opinion Quake 3 wasn't special, this one has a little bit of story so things gonna change.....

Name on iD game made in the last decade that has a storyline. 'Story' to iD is just a motif for the graphics and something to bang out in about fifteen minutes after the game is done. If you meant 'history' then I agree with you.

You don't need a story to kill things. Just the weapons, ammo, and motivation. Something trying to claw you to death counts. :)

masterhassan said:

do you make crapachino also? id love to get some

/me gives masterhassan and Lord Flathead and his duckie some CRAPACHINO FOR THEIR BUNGHOLES containing and extra large dose of macvilewhorepiss(tm)
/me steals Lord Flathead's duckie and holds him hostage and plans something diabolical to do with it unless Lord flathead comes to save him.

Lord FlatHead said:

You mean with the brown stuff on top, and loads of cream ?
Hmmmm :)

That's just fucking disgusting.

BTW, Flatso, the in-game text has moon base as two separate words. Isn't the first episode actually on the Mars base? If so, why is it referred to as the moon base?

No the first episode is on Phobos, a moon of mars, so it is a moon base ( if it was our moon they would probably call it moonbase because our moon is, well the moon :] ) and also since it takes place on phobos hence the name of the last level "Phobos anomaly". Hope that helps.

Guest Malum_Archon
deadnail said:

BTW, Flatso, the in-game text has moon base as two separate words. Isn't the first episode actually on the Mars base? If so, why is it referred to as the moon base?

When in Doom do you go to mars? Never . First two episodes are on different moons of mars, and the last is in hell, by the way, where is episode 4? is that mars?

MACVILEWHORE said:

No the first episode is on Phobos, a moon of mars, so it is a moon base ( if it was our moon they would probably call it moonbase because our moon is, well the moon :] ) and also since it takes place on phobos hence the name of the last level "Phobos anomaly". Hope that helps.

Episode 4 is supposed to be on earth in the first starbase you come too when you leave hell.

Oh, my bad. I always thought it went Mars, moon, hell. Got it. I was wondering about the 4th episode anyway. BTW, what the HELL are you doing in front of your 'puter on a Saturday night?!

I am goin out with my buds later tonight at 11:00pm and we gonna pull an all nighter. Besides, what are YOU doing sitting in front of your comp on a saturday night? You got any plans for tonight or just trimming that old and wise beard than goin to sleepy bies?

/me closes door and goes arr har har har than calls friends and goes out.

See ya all tommorow!

Married 26 years, wifes on her period, got some cans and some Grand Funk Live cd's, suggest something else I could be doing? :)

Lord FlatHead said:

You mean with the brown stuff on top, and loads of cream ?
Hmmmm :)

Wow, thats sad. Aint I supposed to be the stupid one around here?
And you guys didn't even know where the four episodes of Doom took place. IS IT NOT OBVIOUSE? THE LAST LEVEL OF EPISODE 1 IS FUCKING CALLED "PHOBOS ANOMALY"!!!! Yes, it takes place on Phobos, if it was Mars, the sky would be red, and the last level of the episode would not be "PHOBOS ANOMALY".

And the last episode takes place of Earth. Its kinda obviouse, at the end, you are standing on GRASS with BUILDINGS AND SKY SCRAPERS AND RABBITS in the background!

deadnail said:

No, I think the first episode is on Phobos, the second on Deimos and the third in Hell.

MACVILEWHORE said:

/me gives masterhassan and Lord Flathead and his duckie some CRAPACHINO FOR THEIR BUNGHOLES containing and extra large dose of macvilewhorepiss(tm)
/me steals Lord Flathead's duckie and holds him hostage and plans something diabolical to do with it unless Lord flathead comes to save him.

you shouldve taken my moneky "freddy teh funky monkey" off of my neck hostage. i dont knwo why but then i d get more attetion...me sad...well not really

MACVILEWHORE said:

/me waits for deadnail's reply

Well, fuck it. Not much money (damn bill time), not much to do. So, I sat around, watched some DVDs, then I got drunk as fuck and played the shit out of F-Zero X. Man, those 1600 kph scale speeds are fucking great by the fifth Red Stripe!

Guest JackTheShitter!
deadnail said:

Bah!

MACVILEWHORE is a cunt and Im posting this all over the Doom3 forum.