Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
The Unknown

Doom3 REALLYM POWERFUL PC!!!!

i think when playing doom3 you need a pc at 700 mgz and a geforce card(minimum) or a 900 mgz p3/duron whit geforce2 gts card to play and i think that every room there will at least be tre or four monsters.

Guest Dream Destroyer

Wow, this guy sucks.

Guest CRiZ
Dream Destroyer said:

Wow, this guy sucks.

lol

Alright, thats it.

Hello...Unknown, we LIKE newbies here *turns on coffee pot and backs away* come here Unknown and have some of my patented coffee, with that extra UNIQUE taste, EVERYBODY LIKES IT.

/me than leads Unknown to coffee pot and pours him a nice BIG cup of coffee with my special "newbie formula"
/me watches as Unknown gulps it down like there is no tommorow
/me waits for his reaction

Unknown: WOW! ThIs MUst NeEd REALLYM POWERFUL P.......... wAiT *acid starts pouring out his ass melting everything below and including his anal region* NoOOoooooOO...... * flys start gnawing away at his head and regurgitating his skin, further exposing his skull* ARgGRGHGGRHGRGRHRHG........*six hairy legs tears out of what is left of his battered torso and make the torso start to crawl around and jump up and down like a maniacle flea*

/me gets a harpoon gun and skewers the unknown cockroach creature on it, than lowers it down to masterhassen's window, where he does a nice hard *HASSEN CHOP!* on the creatures neck with which you can hear a loud *CRUNCH!* as masterhassen plants his pantented chop on the creatures neck.
/me than pushes the lifeless carcass off my harpoon, after which it lands on the freeway, allowing a ton of cars to flatten the already heavily mutilated carcas
/me than gives masterhassen a 5-year subscription to playboy for helping in the murderization.
/me than goes back to writing my memos and making sweet coffee.

MWAHAHAHAHAHA! PH34R MY M4D N3WB13 K1LL1NG SK1LLZ!!

Guest Medieval_Gnome

HEY! You have _never_ offered me coffee...

The abbreviation for Megahertz is MHz.

800 Mhz irregardless of video card, GeForce 2 bare minimum either way.

I think the monster flow will be varied. With LOD technology there can be from zero to twenty enemies in the room with zero hit on performance, they can pace it like they did in Doom 2.

Guest JackTheShitter!
MACVILEWHORE said:

The quote of the day is: The guy above me is obviously a cunt.

WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!??! SOME KIND OF SUPER STAR!?!?!?!?!?!? Wait a sec.......

MACVILEWHORE said:

The guy above is obviously a cool bastard.

How come I'm never involved in your homicidal rampages? BTW, aren't you tired of doing this to every newbie that rolls in? Just curious, because as you know, this is only the beginning, and the influx is sure to accelerate. Can you keep up in the future?

Thanks Deadnail, you kickith ass-age-ness too.

Don't worry Deadnail, the next one that comes in that I viciously murderize will have you as an accomplice, and man THAT one will be brutal, I PROMISE that.