Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Zaldron

Im alive!

Man, glad to be back again. My inet account went mad for 3 days, and with the recent flood of newbies, I had a lot to read until posting...

deadnail, since this topic´s just a message, feel free to delete it whenever you want.

Disorder, I´m finishing my frame-by-frame article about the D3tech, so I´ll have the answer soon...

Guest JudgeDooM

Welcome back Zaldy!
And fuck the newbies.

Zaldron said:

Disorder, I´m finishing my frame-by-frame article about the D3tech, so I´ll have the answer soon...

Thanks Zaldron.

Internet's failing all around. Must be a bigger problem than they're letting on. Oh well.

JudgeDooM said:

Welcome back Zaldy! And fuck the newbies.

Damn straight zaldies, welcome back buddy.

/me pours zaldron a NICE BIG hot warm cup of non-lethal coffee

Oh, and yeah FUDGE THEM NEWBIES! Hey zaldron, read a couple posts down, I do an awesome job of killing them newbies nowadays.

Hey, has anyone noticed that the 2 newbies i just recently killed haven't posted at all on this forum?

/me hears police sirens, than runs away in chode faces little three wheeled SUPER TOMO TRYCYCLE. Than goes home to play the recently released BFG10k arena for quake3.

deadnail said:

Internet's failing all around. Must be a bigger problem than they're letting on. Oh well.

Really? I thought it was just crappy assed Shaw cable being a dink as usual. Glad to hear others are having problems too. Err...didn't mean that quite how it sounded :) What I meant to say was, oh hell you know what I meant :P

deadnail said:

Ya know whats strange...I'm getting really good service now-a-days, probably due to the fact that everyone within a 3-mile radius recently got cable or DSL. But, many sites I've come across are crashed and many download links are overfilled, especially on fileplanet.

Stphrz said:

Really? I thought it was just crappy assed Shaw cable being a dink as usual. Glad to hear others are having problems too. Err...didn't mean that quite how it sounded :) What I meant to say was, oh hell you know what I meant :P

Yes, my cable finally began working after a 2-month hiatus. It's not working properly though; they want me on DHCP (obtain IP automatically) but my connection only lasts 5 minutes when I do that, so I stole an IP and now it works fine.