Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Headless

Looks like his visor flips down...

Guest Headless

...I've been looking at those screenshots and it looks as if that visor is the faceplate on the helmet and it just flips down...THANK GOD!!!
P.S. A couple of Feminem's thugs (D-12) beat down two members of Psychopathic records and killed one of 'em...THE DARK CARNIVAL SHOWS NO MERCY MOTHERFUCKERS!!!

LOL! But yes, a helmet with movable visor would be a good compromise.
For me the visor will stay open, because I always fear suffocation in a closed helmet, you know? ;)

Yeah but you would probably suffocate from that lack of oxygen on Mars, and you would turn inside out and your head would explode.

/me remembers that scene from the movie Total Recall.

/me than MURRs

Total Recall is oldfashioned - the UAC terraformed Mars looooong ago...it all looks like Grand Canyon now, or like in the middle of Australia :)

Tetzlaff said:

Total Recall is oldfashioned - the UAC terraformed Mars looooong ago...it all looks like Grand Canyon now, or like in the middle of Australia :)

....it all looks like Grand Canyon now....
well apart from the demonic temples and starbases

Headless said:

...I've been looking at those screenshots and it looks as if that visor is the faceplate on the helmet and it just flips down...THANK GOD!!!

Well, aren't you an observant little llama?

Guest DoomJustSender5
Tetzlaff said:

But maybe genetically altered ubermutant kangoroos as new monsters...nah, better not.

hey no more bases remember whenever you beat a mision in doom the facility explodes does UAC stand for
Union Aerospace Corperation?