Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest DoomJustSender5

doom books

Guest DoomJustSender5

IS THERE ANY INFO OUT THERE ON DOOM3 OTHER THAN AN SHORT MOVIE LIKE AN OFFICAL PRESS RELACE

has any one read the doom books by dafyd ab-hugh they are awesome

Read our previos threads, we have discussed everything, and I mean EVERYTHING that iD slipped into the community. Even things that gaming sites don´t know, well except DooMworld.

Guest Dark_Fox

Do newbies just walk in here and forgo look at even the topic names? Like (DOOM 3 MOIVE ALL YOUR INFO HERE) and you stupd fags need to chill on the damn caps..

Guest DoomJustSender5

fuck you duck man

thank you zaldron

Take your time. Release the caps lock. Official. Release. Punctuation helps too, even though that was obviously a question.

This board is a place to exchange information. It's easier on all of us if you communicate clearly. Failing so also reflects poorly upon yourself.

I dislike the Doom novels, as do most of the people on this forum. Aliens... pbst.

Guest Dark_Fox
DoomJustSender5 said:

fuck you duck man

thank you zaldron

Oh! I'm so fucking scared, mommy the gay newbie is going ass ring me.. Grow up you baby.. and stop posting dumb ass shit..

Guest Dark_Fox
deadnail said:

Take your time. Release the caps lock. Official. Release. Punctuation helps too, even though that was obviously a question.

This board is a place to exchange information. It's easier on all of us if you communicate clearly. Failing so also reflects poorly upon yourself.

I dislike the Doom novels, as do most of the people on this forum. Aliens... pbst.

The demons in the books where aliens.. that was just dumb.. Doom is about hellspawn not some gay aliens called the fred.

Guest headless
Zaldron said:

Read our previos threads, we have discussed everything, and I mean EVERYTHING that iD slipped into the community. Even things that gaming sites don´t know, well except DooMworld.

Why are you all calling him a little kid when 75 percent of you are throwing 3rd grade insults at him? Just curious...

Guest headless

Those books DID suck though; I bought all 4 on vacation for something to do and it RUINED THE WHOLE DAMN TRIP

DoomJustSender5 said:

has any one read the doom books by dafyd ab-hugh they are awesome

I'm surprised NiGHTMARE hasn't stormed this thread yet... get ready for the beating of a lifetime.

Guest tropikal

back off the guy. i enjoyed the books, and ANYTHING else vaguely related to doom. if u wanna flame me too thats fine bcuz im just some newB so totally obsessed with deathmatch that it is basically the only thing ive done since doom came out in '93. sure im new to this forum, but not to visiting this site. u guys need to get rid of this elitist attitude that u have here, i've seen it so much on irc.enterthegame.com with dozens of qil clans and it doesnt really accomplish anything except segregate an already weak community. it makes me feel bad about getting into anything, even if i know that it is a good thing, like this msg board. if u stop trying to scare people away u might get more positive input :( if u think ur better than me then play me in deathmatch. i promise i wont make fun of u if i beat u because i spent most of my time practicing instead of writing on msg boards, but now im sick of that community for the very reason im writing this post. i thought it might be different in places like this and thats why i started coming here but i guess that isnt true. also if u wanna play for fun i'd be much more happy to play u than for a grudge.

yeah the doom books dissonpointed me,aliens?
Now doom is about demons from hell,and they say aliens are engineering themeselves to look like our nightmares.
Sure its a good idea for some alien story,but doom!
I see doom as horror/suspense/sci fi,but where does the alien thing come in.I dont like the characters eitgher,"flyn?"thats a gay name and the other characters sucked.At least they were accurate on the demons,although some demons were kept out and a couple of levels from doom such as.

MILLITARY BASE
PANDEMONIUM
HOUSE OF PAIN
UNHOLY CATHEDRAL
MT.EREBUS
LIMBO

and out of the third episode was just HELL KEEP,SLOUGH OF DESPAIR AND WARRENS.