• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest dexter

baphomet

Guest dexter

noticed post futher down so thought i would help out
baphomet is a human/goat cross with a goats head. it is the main representation of satan (as satan not any other diety)
a pentergram with a baphomet head on is supposedly used in satanic invokations to bring forth the devil in material form however any such incantation has either never existed or long been fogotten. it is used in satanic ritual as a symbol of power.
just thought i would help you. While were on the subject
1.) doom3 -satanic, futuristic or both im definatly for both
2.)any 1 else have any freaky story or stuff about occult lore they would like to share (it interest me!!)

I wouldn´t say the "main representation of Satan", this is to simplistic, or from an oldfashioned christian point of view, where everything dark is always "Satan", this is like a negative monoteism. Nono, Baphomet is a special and seperate beeing (at least the people meant it this way, it seems). And as we already discovered, not everytime a goat head, but a huge black cat also. Behemoth is another black cat, but Baphomet as well (thx Lament ;) )... Maybe Baphomet is Behemots older brother, who knows? :)

Guest DoomJustSender5

yo you guys think charmack is a satan worshiper

Guest Nodus
Tetzlaff said:

I wouldn´t say the "main representation of Satan", this is to simplistic, or from an oldfashioned christian point of view, where everything dark is always "Satan", this is like a negative monoteism. Nono, Baphomet is a special and seperate beeing (at least the people meant it this way, it seems). And as we already discovered, not everytime a goat head, but a huge black cat also. Behemoth is another black cat, but Baphomet as well (thx Lament ;) )... Maybe Baphomet is Behemots older brother, who knows? :)

NO MORE POSTS ABOUT RELIGION! ARRRGHHH!

Guest Nodus
Tetzlaff said:

What´s you problem with it? Are you religiophobe or post-catholic or something? ;)

I dont want another 10 50 post threads again, all that scrolling hurts my eyes, if you didnt see that, It was almost as bad as the whole Esco thing.

Guest DoomJustSender5
Lord FlatHead said:

Nah, actually I think Satan is a Carmack worshipper :)

yeah
lol

Guest DoomJustSender5

we need a new thread

Well, one time when I was on summer vacation in fourth grade it was a hot summer. So I had all the doors and windows open to get an airstream going. I got up to take a piss, and as I was walking through the hallway... BLAM. Everything was just shut. Every damn window and door. I reopened them and took my piss. Then I sat down and unpaused my game of SuperC. I was about half way through the game when suddenly the damn power went out.

I got up to go to the basement to flip the circuit breaker when I noticed that the ceiling fan was still spinning. I watched it for a moment and realized that it wasn't stopping. I stood there for about another minute and it just kept spinning at full speed. The doors and windows slammed again and when I turned to them I wasn't under the fan anymore, I was sitting on the couch. The power was on, everything was open, and my game was paused.

I turned off my game and started watching HBO. I had to keep turning it up because of highway interference in the cable (sometimes you could hear truckers through it). Something didn't sound right so I turned it all the way down and I could still hear it. The floor started to get really hot and I still heard it, it sounded like my furnace. I went to the basement door, took one step in, and this greenish brown thing with yellow eyes lunged at me from the darkness and screamed, "DIE YOU FUCK!"

Then I woke up. Not two seconds after I awakened all the doors and windows in the house slammed shut. Everyone heard them and I still just get bullshit excuses as to why it happened.

Have you ever had one of those mid-summer head colds that gets your temperature to 104°F? Codeine and immense heat (80 at night) can make for some interesting dreams.

Anyone here ever heard of sleep paralysis?

you wanna hear a fucked up story? im not sure if its true. kinda hard to tell. my teacher has all these stories abotu when he was a kid in new york. some really fucked up shit. i dotn knwo if he wast ellign teh truth. this couldve very well happened, my teacher was exactly liek me (right down the the musical preferences and sense of humor) so i dont know.

he was abotu 10 i think. his family moved into a new house. a big old house. they didnt have any furniture so they slept on t hefloor that night. so they were sleeping and they woke up becasue tehy heard a bell ring. it was coming from the attic. so they went up there adn they saw a little bell. with a chain attached. there was no wind in the room. and it jsut suddenly rang. so my teachers dad jsut pulled the chain down., then the next night they heard it again. they went up. there was no chain but it jsut rang anyway, so they jsut pulled the whole thing down. that stopped that problem. then they moved into their rooms, my teacher was right next to his older brothers room. and the stairs to the attic was right next to them. they could talk between the walls, and one night they heard foot steps over them. tehy met in the halls and foudn that they both heard it. it went on every night. then one day they went up there adn saw a little door in the wall. its one of those little compartments where peopel held stuff in the tiem when the house was made. they tried to get it open. they got theri dads tool but they couldnt get it open. they jsut chipped it. then they went in teh next day and it was in perfect condition. nothing happened to it. so they just gave up. then the next day they went bakc and it was opened. so they looked inside. adn there was a chest, they looked inside and found a diary, a black dress, and a left shoe. they read the diary and found that it belonged to a irish servent for the family. and that the father would beat her adn fuck her . she didnt liek that very much, so one day she just slit her wrists, then she walked across the attic back and forth until she ran out of blood. that was at 10-12. i think (somethign like that it was the same time tehy heard the foorsteps everynight) then the ywent back the next day and everything was gone except for another page of the diary that they didnt see, and the right shoe... then when my teacher left for college, that day they jsut heard a loud banging sound. liek boom boom boom. then my teacher went up in teh attic adn his dad stood at the bottom of the stairs. his dad could here it loud, but my teacher couldnt here it at all where he was standing in teh attic. and you could here it the same everywhere else.

that kinda freaked me out. my teacher was weird...weird for "normal" peopel not for me. so iwasnt sure weather he was jsut tellign a story he made up or not

Guest Dark_Fox

*duck sings Rob Zombies Dragula*
*duck is satan, worship him!*

Nodus said:

I dont want another 10 50 post threads again, all that scrolling hurts my eyes, if you didnt see that, It was almost as bad as the whole Esco thing.

I SEE YOU!