Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest C E L T

WE CAN GET DOOM3 SHOTS

Guest C E L T

We wait too long. Now it's time to know the THRUE !!
We ( Arioch, Linguica, Zaldron, Dima, deadnail, Jeremy and other ) can send official doomworld e-mail to id for DooM3 info request and currently available doomshots. Too many fucked non-id projects promo in the net and no good DooM3 pics. WE MUST AND CAN GET IT.

hehe
but anyway (and all newbies should read this), id software (in particular John Carmack) stated way back in June last year that the development of the game would have a media blackout. They even debated internally whether they should show footage of the new engine, as the game is far from a finished product. An email from a site which is a source for Doom news have a 99.99999% chance of not getting pictures from id. If id wanna show something off, they will approach Doomworld, not the other way around.

If the big gaming sites and magazines can't get anything out of ID (and believe me, they've tried), do you seriously think that a niche interest site like Doomworld will be able to?

Mmh, iD´s not gonna deliver some DooM 3 pics until several months more. The stuff you saw in the trailer was pre-production art. Kevin Cloud once said on Gamespy that they´re still trying to figure out how the New DooM art will be. We have seen what path iD´s artists are taking with just looking at the video, but official stuff is far from done...

the chance of getting exclusive screenies from doom is about the same as getting you to piss off now and never ever make another post again.

Guest Dark_Fox

DiSTuRBeD said:

the chance of getting exclusive screenies from doom is about the same as getting you to piss off now and never ever make another post again.

Someone needs sex.

Everyone needs sex.

Women, whiskey, and weed. Those are the ingredients to a happy life. Throw in a few video games, maybe a little HBO, and it just keeps getting better.

As for the screenshots, um, yeah, right. Ha.

Lord FlatHead said:

YSE ME MUST NOKW TAH THRUE LETS EMALE IDD ADN ASKK SCRENSOHTS OK ?

LOL!!

Guest Clone999
deadnail said:

Everyone needs sex.

Women, whiskey, and weed. Those are the ingredients to a happy life. Throw in a few video games, maybe a little HBO, and it just keeps getting better.

I need sex. (That doesn't make me sound too good, does it?)

deadnail said:

Everyone needs sex.Women, whiskey, and weed. Those are the ingredients to a happy life. Throw in a few video games, maybe a little HBO, and it just keeps getting better.

Amen. (forgive me)

Murrr.

deadnail said:

Everyone needs sex.

Substitute the whiskey for frosty cold beer and you have a deal :)

Clone999 said:

I need sex. (That doesn't make me sound too good, does it?)

Well don't look at deadnail.

Heh.

deadnail said:

Everyone needs sex.

All you need is love.

......... riiiiight