Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Clone999

Boss of Doom3

Guest Clone999

You guys, I have to know what you think about the boss of D3. I personally think having Satan at the end is too expected. We need something different. Like...um...Oh, SHIT! I GOT A FUCKIN' BRAIN FREEZE! I better go turn on the microwave. Then I got a Starcraft 6 way free for all deathmatch, and then a Doom deathmatch, And then I'll just go beat Quake 3 again. Oh, the many things to do...I better go shoot myself 'cause I'm getting off topic...now Deadnail will delete it...DAMN!

Why not beat him to the punch? Delete it yourself.

Clone999 said:

You guys, I have to know what you think about the boss of D3.

I want all of my ex-girlfriends as bosses in Doom3.
I'm gonna paint the walls red with their f*cking brains... :)

Oh, I'm so goddamn cute.

stphrz said:

Why not beat him to the punch? Delete it yourself.

I know this might be a controversal, AND evil idea, but it is only for a game, and nothing against the real GOD in any way what so ever.

For the boss of doom3, satan might be too expected as you said before, so I got an idea:

Have god (yes, I am serious) as the big boss at the end.

In the game, you wonder why hell gets through all the time and kicks our asses, right? And when stuff like that happens GOD is supposed to step in and take our side against hell, right?

Maybe the reason that hell always gets through is because GOD sends them, and lets them through, in other words GOD himself would be the great evil one, the mastermind behind all of this evil.

In the scenario I am talking about, humanity, and everything else was created as an experiment of sorts, and GOD, being the most powerful being in existense, created all of us in order to see if mortals themselves are capable of peace. Now, over the centuries since humans have evolved and gained intelligence, we started to hate eachother for many different reasons i.e. beliefs, cultural background, or just plain them having land that you wanted. After seeing so much war and hatred, Jesus Christ was born, THIS was humanities last chane at salvation, the son of god forgave all our sins, and we killed him, like the uncaring beotches that we were. Now, GOD said this was the last straw for humankind, after him sending his own son down to Earth to try to teach humanity about love, respect, and equality, and seeing us killing his own son just pissed him right off.

He than instructed an angel, the one you now know as satan, was sent down, givin all his evil power, and was instructed to construct a terrible army of demons and all the unfortunate souls that have made their way to hell, to one day exact his revenge on humanity.

So in other words, the boss should be an evil-ized GOD.

/me hides under chair in fear of getting struck by a lighting bolt

Damn, now I'm damned for all eternity, for a damn post. Oh well.

I ain't no religious Billy Graham type guy, but I do believe in god, everyone is entitled to believe in what he wants right?

P.S. hope you think my idea ain't gay.

Guest ProdigieSon
MACVILEWHORE said:

God as the boss?... nah... i mean god would be to much of a wussy to fight himself.... he would probably send that 700 club psycho after you with a plasma rifle
Man that guys creepy
hehehehe HE'S GONNA GETCHA!

Guest Clone999
doomsick said:

i don' think your idea is gay, but i doubt if id's got the balls...

Not quite what I had in mind...Hey let's have Barney as the boss!
I've been wanting to rip that purple shitting bastard's fucking arteriies inside out scince I was 5. It would be so cool to finally BLOW THAT FUCKING SHITHOLE'S MOTHER FUCKING GODDAMN HEAD OFF! MWAHAHAHAHA! Getting hyper here, I guess I'll never drik 16 cans of soda in an hour again...

Guest TheEternalVile
MACVILEWHORE said:

I know this might be a controversal, AND evil idea, but it is only for a game, and nothing against the real GOD in any way what so ever.For the boss of doom3, satan might be too expected as you sa

Ha, that would be Fucking cool!

MACVILEWHORE said:

P.S. hope you think my idea ain't gay.

OK MAN!
put down the bible and step away from the forum

this is DooM not church!

go back foul christain!

SATAN is my lord!

This is your mind on crack... this is your mind on crack of sidewalk [from 10 stories above]... I think he just got scrambled.

Gotta stop takin that crack of sidewalk man! It's a hell more dangerous than normal crack.