Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest CRiZ

oldbies, chill out

Guest CRiZ

You oldbies are pretty fucking arrogant.

I thought it was funny at first but after reading the responses to that last "Yo!" post, I think all this newbie flaming is pretty lame.

You expect no new people to come into the forum? You expect them to go into the archives and read 500 pages of shit so they know that they can't talk about anything in here because it's already been discussed by the wise ones? WTF? Don't know... reading those responses pissed me off. People come here the same reason you fuckers do: to be part of a community and to get information and discuss an awesome upcoming game.

If someone asks a question that you've already talked about then you can ignore it. Shit, I'm sounding like my parents now but if you don't have something constructive to say, don't fucking say it.

I know we're all anonymous here and we never have to see each other in person so there's a tendency to act 3 years old but shit, let's try to talk like somewhat responisble individuals.

God damnit, what a waste of time.

A person who enters the forum, registers a user and posts at his first topic of discussion "Yo! I´m not a newbie" deserves some mean treatment. If he would have brought up something intelligent, he would had better responses.

Even you said it. "To be a part of the community". That kind of crap isn´t exactly the right attitude to join a community, nor from DooM3, nor from any other game.

The guy demanded us to not say something so it's pretty obvious that everyone'd say it.

What kind of response do you think I would get if I just posted a message like: Hey, I'm new. Don't you dare call me a shithead.

Obviously I'd get fifty replies; each one calling me a shithead.

It'd be nice if people acted their age, but, fuck it, newbies first. ;)

Amen to that CRIZ,whats with all this pissing of newbies.How are you a newbie to DOOM if you played it for years.Newbie,Oldie,Doom is Doom,who cares if somethings been said over a dozen times,I came here to dicuss Doom and Doom related stuff,not to read peoples smart ass comments.
They've got mouths as big as cacodemons and are probarbly as week as former human trooper.
This is a forum right,not a fucking church!
Bet you this though,soon some one of em jerks is gonna read this and reply some dumb,tight ass comment about this.Well if they do,what are they gonna do to me,bad mouth,oh my god,im shaking in my steel marine boots and armour.Please,dont,no I beg of you,"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

nightmare imp said:

oh my god,im shaking in my steel marine boots and armour.Please,dont,no I beg of you,"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Ok, ok, I´ll be gentle.

There´s a perfectly logical solution to this problem, leave the place. I usually don´t stay on those places that I hate... seems like a good solution to me.

It's Doom! it's s'posed to be heavy, post what you want, read replies, respond or don't. No one can hurt you so ignore what offends you or respond in kind, the moderators will clear the shit out, whining about someone saying something that upsets you is as bad as someone flaming you for being new, ride the waves.

Guest Dark_Fox

You and Nightmare imp are a bunch of whining cunts..
You both and most of the MASSIVE newb population are to ignorant to understand WHY we hate you stupid basturds..

If people come in here and start pulling off the gayest ideas or telling useless information then they do not deserve to be on this forum. The newbie that was accepted right away was Mad-Ray. His first post was intelligent and had good discussion material. That's why no one flamed him.

Guest CRiZ
Dark_Fox said:

You both and most of the MASSIVE newb population are to ignorant to understand WHY we hate you stupid basturds..

Well if you really hate me for what I've pointed out then you can kiss my ass because I don't give god damn.

It would be interesting if you had some basis for your hatred though. I seriously doubt that I would too ignorant to understand it. It's more likely that you're too inbread to verbalize it.

Guest CRiZ
fodders said:

It's Doom! it's s'posed to be heavy, post what you want, read replies, respond or don't. No one can hurt you so ignore what offends you or respond in kind, the moderators will clear the shit out, whining about someone saying something that upsets you is as bad as someone flaming you for being new, ride the waves.

I agree with what you're saying, but I thought that the forum was getting a bit out of hand. Was it my arrogant presumtion that I could "knock some sense" into people? Maybe.
I'd just rather talk about doom3 than the stupidity and worthlessness of "newbies." Jesus, they're just people. I would hope that people have better things to do than sit at their computers venting their hatred for the world on random people in an internet forum. anyway...

Do moderators ever clear things out? I don't know. Never seen an instance myself.

Guest Dream Destroyer

So it is true, the mental asylms don't catch all the fucked up people.

Guest Dream Destroyer

Screw this, I'm going back to my idiot proof forum.

Guest Lament
CRiZ said:

I agree with what you're saying, but I thought that the forum was getting a bit out of hand. Was it my arrogant presumtion that I could "knock some sense" into people? Maybe.
I'd just rather talk about doom3 than the stupidity and worthlessness of "newbies." Jesus, they're just people. I would hope that people have better things to do than sit at their computers venting their hatred for the world on random people in an internet forum. anyway...

Do moderators ever clear things out? I don't know. Never seen an instance myself.

Me being a newbie, you will probably trust me more than you trust those guys. *points at 'those guys'*
Ok... I came here before you, but also not long ago. I have a huge experience of being a newbie (not only on these forums ;)). There's nothing wrong about being a newbie. BUT YOU GUYS ARE JUST FUCKEN STUPID. When in a period of a week fifty people come to the forums AND POST CRAP not being arrogant to them is simply impossible.
People, it's a goddamn law: if you come to a new place and say something before looking around first, you WILL look stupid and make fun of yourself. So bleh, just look around!

*/me looks around* O_o

Guest Salt Acid
Zaldron said:

A person who enters the forum, registers a user and posts at his first topic of discussion "Yo! I´m not a newbie" deserves some mean treatment. If he would have brought up something intelligent, he would had better responses.

Even you said it. "To be a part of the community". That kind of crap isn´t exactly the right attitude to join a community, nor from DooM3, nor from any other game.

Geeze, whats happened to this forum? The last time I visited(A couple months ago, in the UN Turbo Orbot) this place was just fine. Now its like a war is going on. It seems that I'm the only one that is NOT flaming the Newbies. You guys are the ones that should be in a Mental Assylum. The word Newbie means exactly that. They're new. They dont know as much as us, but still, we shouldn't be picking on them. Think about the first time you played doom. It was hard. You didn't know what you were doing. You needed info. Once you got a hang of it, it became fun. You wanted a new doom to come out. We are supposed to be sharing ideas and news about D3. Not picking on the newbies.

Look who's talking.

We just have more logical, destructive, and strategic minds than most of you other guys. You guys just play games because it is fun, or if you do engage in editing of some sort (modding/TCing) it has a bunch of bullshit in it (like the free hissy or something).

When us guys TC or mod something it looks real/scary/aesthetic to the eye. We don't just play games, we feel that the games are too limited or we see flaws in them so we fix them. This does give us the right to stomp all over people's ideas because we have something called "wisdom" when it comes to these things. You have to apply creativity and science equally to get good results... something that newbies rarely do (ie, like gold-plated pistols... where's the rime and reason to that!). I should probably stop using "we" by now.

Dream Destroyer said:

Screw this, I'm going back to my idiot proof forum.

Yeah, they outta have something like a quiz or test at the beginning of a sign-up for these things to determine if you have what it takes to chill with everyone else.

(with revolving questions so the test doesn't get predicatble, talored to each forum site... for doom ideas forums like this it should probably test you on your logical and game design skills [damn newdoom.com - I swear all of them are newbies]).

Dark_Fox said:

Dark Fox,you say alot of things cuase your on the other end of the net,your preatty tough for a little gipper.
Calling me a cunt,ohh,little gipper is hurting me,oh the horror!
God damn you,i'll say what I want and when I want and theres nothing you can do about it!
I dont have to listen to anyone,stupid gay fox.

Guest TheEternalVile
sirgalahadwizar said:

Yeah, they outta have something like a quiz or test at the beginning of a sign-up for these things to determine if you have what it takes to chill with everyone else.(with revolving questions so t

Exactly

Dark_Fox said:

Nightmare Imp doesn't mind being called a cunt because he's actually a girl! [although I don't have conclusive proof yet].