Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest s999cop

New Chatroom or Doom3 chatroom?

Guest s999cop

okay, this is a logical idea , i guess. Does anyone know how to make a public chatroom, i was wondering if we could add more features into the chatroom, such as music stuff, so we could listen to different doom music while we chat, i love finaldoom's music the most or maybe a little doom game, which would be like doomserv. Maybe it's possible , ...or not.

Maybe Others can think of more, can you?

And today´s weird phrase´s "Im back now! on march 10 2001 get back my isp!"

Now, Mac, for $50,000, could you tell us what does that means? :)

I think that means " I'm Assbackwards now! On March 10 2001 I get back my Inmygenitals Superbadcaseof PFCScabies that I gave to my fat pizza delivery guy last year!"

/me awaits $50,000 of crisp cash

/me waits by busting a fart to the track from club doom, but falls on my ass and goes *FNORDING OUCH!* because the song goes too fucking fast

I like Doomserv's feature to tune into 1 of 3 radio stations while chatting :) Plus it cuts off if you're dragged into a game

MACVILEWHORE said:

I think that means " I'm Assbackwards now! On March 10 2001 I get back my Inmygenitals Superbadcaseof PFCScabies that I gave to my fat pizza delivery guy last year!"

/me awaits $50,000 of crisp cash

/me waits by busting a fart to the track from club doom, but falls on my ass and goes *FNORDING OUCH!* because the song goes too fucking fast

I know, I think he is using his cousin chewy's isp and computer when he visits there