Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Lord FlatHead

My brothers, I call upon thy service.

So I'm stil sitting here in my spaceship (which survived Macvilewhore's Oompa Loompa attack perfectly well) studying the MacWorld movie, and an interesting idea came up to me.

Why don't we contact a professional lip-reader to figure out what the marine guy is saying ? I mean, the lip movements are very distinct and we have a good, close recording of it.

Or you could just tell me what YOU think he's saying (come on people, be creative).

It almost looks like, "Hey!" then a little grumbling, then something that could be mistaken for "I love you man." as he turns his head to his left. Then it looks like it repeats a little. I'm not sure.

Who knows...

Hehe, that´s an excellent idea. Im pretty sure the Marine says something, who on the Earth would animate lip Sync by hand just to make a face mumble?

Im not sure if the animation is smooth enough for a lip reader to understand him, well, beyond the basic phonemas.

I think you mean phonetics, either way, who cares. You're right. BTW, get on ICQ.

deadnail said:

It almost looks like, "Hey!" then a little grumbling, then something that could be mistaken for "I love you man." as he turns his head to his left. Then it looks like it repeats a little. I'm not sure.

Who knows...

It's "Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi" :)

deadnail said:

Who knows...

Hey, you're right ! Shit, now I realise what Jim Dose meant by "interesting storyline" :)

fodders said:

I studied the movie quite carefully. I am not sure what he says but it seems look like this:

Hey! What the Hell! What is going on!

I am not a lip reader.
But thats what it looks like.
(to me)

fodders said:

I'm surprised nobody's said "All Your Base Are Belong To Us" yet. You know they did have that on UACorp.com.

Lüt said:

"All Your Base Are Belong To Us"

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Do Not Say that, that crappy thing died out several posts ago do you want floods of idiots quoting that again!!!!!!

<Builds dam wall, when satisfied climbs to top, trips and falls off edge. Can be heard saying: Dam! as he falls>

<Audience: Sits Very Quiet, In Stunned Horror>

Guest fraggle`

"professional lip reader"?

Lüt said:

I'm surprised nobody's said "All Your Base Are Belong To Us" yet. You know they did have that on UACorp.com.

sorry man too late!

You know what? I just took a quick look at that video again.
It dawned on me as to what he said.

All your base belong to us.

THE HORROR THE HORROR THE HORROR

I have no Idea why, but watch the video and as he talks say that stupid phrase. You dont need a mirror but as you say it, you will realise it matches.

Bastards. THAT Phrase sucks.

THE HORROR THE HORROR THE HORROR

If I don't make any sense then, you can keep the money! HAW HAW
(If you Dontgeddit.. Sense = Cents)