Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
danarchist

I think we need to form a search party...

Whatever happened to Username...it was hella funny reading his posts. I almost peed my pants a couple times, and I think I gave myself a hernia. We need another person like that to pick on. Hmmm...

WANTED : Username "Ball shit snakes" Alive, Dead or Gibbed.
REWARD : Yeah, right.

GUILTY FOR THE CRIMES OF VERBAL ABUSE, LAME NAME, BAD SPELLING, DOOM-BASHING AND EXTREME IDIOCY.

THE SUBJECT IS EXTREMELY DANGEROUS, NOT TO SAY INCOHERENT. ANY SIGHTS OR INFORMATION ABOUT HIM SHOULD BE PROMPTED INMEDIATLY TO THE AUTHORITIES.

DESCRIPTION :
The subject was last seen hanging around the DW@DOOM3 forums. It is known that he dislikes DooM and Britney Spears. Probably from Russia, he possess a very recognizable dialect, composed mainly of verbal abuse like "Ball Shit" and "Snakes".
Username has been identified as a member of a Doomer-hate sect, so caution´s recommended for every member involved in the search.

COMPETENT AUTHORITIES PHONES :

# 1-800-MACVILEWHORE
# 911-54648422 (LINGUICA)
# 911-33236245 (DEADNAIL)

Zaldron said:

GUILTY FOR THE CRIMES OF VERBAL ABUSE, LAME NAME, BAD SPELLING, DOOM-BASHING AND EXTREME IDIOCY.

THE SUBJECT IS EXTREMELY DANGEROUS, NOT TO SAY INCOHERENT. ANY SIGHTS OR INFORMATION ABOUT HIM SHOULD BE PROMPTED INMEDIATLY TO THE AUTHORITIES.

DESCRIPTION :
The subject was last seen hanging around the DW@DOOM3 forums. It is known that he dislikes DooM and Britney Spears. Probably from Russia, he possess a very recognizable dialect, composed mainly of verbal abuse like "Ball Shit" and "Snakes".
Username has been identified as a member of a Doomer-hate sect, so caution´s recommended for every member involved in the search.

# 1-800-MACVILEWHORE

LOL

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zaldron said:

DESCRIPTION :

# 1-800-MACVILEWHORE

Hahaha !

(I don't see the point in typing LOL in a forum like this. I mean, you've already taken the time to click the bookmark (or god forbid, type the URL), read the post and push the 'post reply button'. You might as well put in the effort to actually type real words. And yes, I'm very tired right now. Gimme a break.)

Shaviro said:

I SAW HIM OUT IN THE WOODS HE WERE SHITSNAKING AHAHAH§!#%!#???!?!??!

/me SQUARSHES Maonth

Zaldron said:

DESCRIPTION :

# 1-800-MACVILEWHORE

JESUS FUCK WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!?!?!?! 33 is the unluckiest number that exists! Everyfuckingwhere I look now I see that damned number! Ahh!

Jayextee said:

/me SQUARSHES Maonth

DONT SQUARSH ME I AM THE PEOPLES PURPLE PEVERT POET PUPIL SO YOU JUST WATHC OUT OK!!!!#¤%!#¤%!!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!!

Zaldron said:

DESCRIPTION :

# 1-800-MACVILEWHORE

That was hella-funny...

Shaviro said:

DONT SQUARSH ME I AM THE PEOPLES PURPLE PEVERT POET PUPIL SO YOU JUST WATHC OUT OK!!!!#¤%!#¤%!!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!!

Hey wasn't it you telling me to hurry up and get more posts than you a week or so ago?

:)