Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MadHatter

spidey is fucking w/ us

Have you guys been using the pc like later at night or at early on the morning and out of nowhere, a freaking spider pops and it scares the fuck out of you? and you know that you cant sleep anymore, and you get all paranoid thinking there are more, and you cant sit tight anymore 'cause of it.

has that ever happened to you? i just happened to me, like 2 minutes ago, and i cant stop getting this feelings that there's another spider crawling up my leg-back or neck. its fucking anoying!

Spiders are cute. Especially the big hunting spiders. They are beautiful graceful creatures and keep away unwanted pests to boot.

Little Faith said:

Spiders are cute. Especially the big hunting spiders. They are beautiful graceful creatures and keep away unwanted pests to boot.

You shut up. Now!

MadHatter. Yes.

Ok, spiders are cute? Bah, not if they are in your room, which is exactly where you DON'T want them to be :P

Someone said this to me once: I find it very true.

The worst thing about seeing a spider, is looking up a moment later and not seeing it.

In the course of an average lifetime you will, while sleeping, eat 70 assorted insects and 10 spiders.

Spiders don't bother me, but I am scared of buzzing insects due to the fact that I'm extremely allergic to wasp stings.

I've had this fuckign spider in my room for about two weeks. First time It was sitting above the window, I tried to batter it with a magazine and it parachuted out fo the way and underneath my bed. Second time it appeared it did a trench run along my table underneath my monitor and I nearly broke my keyboard trying to batter it to death. Third time it was above my bookcase... I made an attempt to catch it with a jar (Heh... I can't bring myself to kill it now. It's like the Arnold of spiders) and it dodged and fell down the back of my bookcase.

I leaned on the bookcase to try and squash it but I know it survived. And it is still out there someplace...

haha poor you guys. i work with tarantulas and other huge arachnids like scorpions and stuff. we got one called a usumbura thats small and orange. you think little native spiders are nasty. these babies have fangs man! and they're aggressive.
one time we had many many baby pink-toe tarantulas hatch unexpectedly and they simply walked through the screen cover on their cage up into the rafters. Luckily the pink-toe is a friendly species. The poor little guys probably got killed by the natives ;(

anyway i not much of a spider person myself, but working round tarantulas makes little spiders in my room look quite lame. i'm suprised no one has replied who owns a pet tarantula?

spiders are awesome, and I do plan on getting a tarantula eventually. already got a name picked out and everything. I just have to do more research on common pet types (don't want to get something protected) and care (don't want to kill the thing). my little sister is deathly afraid of spider though, so she won't visit once I get it.

I don't mind spiders. I've never been bit by one, and I don't think I ever will (/me knocks on wood).
Now, flying, stinging insects are a whole other story. I hate wasps, yellowjackets, blackjackets, bald-faced hornets, Japanese hornets, pretty much anything that has a stinger, can fly, and will sting you for no obvious reason when you least expect it. Believe me, I've been stung by yellowjackets for no obvious reason more than enough times for me to hate the little bastards.

DooMBoy said:

I don't mind spiders. I've never been bit by one, and I don't think I ever will (/me knocks on wood).
Now, flying, stinging insects are a whole other story. I hate wasps, yellowjackets, blackjackets, bald-faced hornets, Japanese hornets, pretty much anything that has a stinger, can fly, and will sting you for no obvious reason when you least expect it. Believe me, I've been stung by yellowjackets for no obvious reason more than enough times for me to hate the little bastards.

Damn straight. that's me to the letter. I fucking hate bees, but spiders are okay. My brother jon doesn't mind bees, but he is a massive arachnophobe. I'm perfectly willing to cohabitate with a spider or two. even, flies, but if they start fucking with the master... BAM!

fodders said:

In the course of an average lifetime you will, while sleeping, eat 70 assorted insects and 10 spiders.

I think I eat 70 insects and 10 spiders every year when I go to camp.

Looks like madhatter has arachnophobia. Tough deal but you can confront it. Me personally I'm no good with heights on ladders.

I don't mind spiders myself, and I wouldn't take bbg's 'pacifist' approach with the poor critters either.

I like spiders. They look cool.

Actually nearly all predators look cool. Cats (esp. large ones), spiders, sharks, you name it.

I hate spiders.

And I know how you feel Madhatter.

Just yesterday I was sitting, at like 1am, pitch black, in my room, reading scary stories on my comp. Just then, some boxes behind me fell over, making a huge noise and scarying the big jesus out of me. I couldn't sleep that night.

japenese beatles get into my computer room and fly around for a few seconds, hit the wall, then die. they have to be retarded. i see a spider every now and then too, but they are harmless so i don't really care about them.

fodders said:

Bah. You eat that many bugs in one month at my house, now that the pest spray has worn off.

gatewatcher said:

japenese beatles get into my computer room and fly around for a few seconds, hit the wall, then die.

Kamakazi Beatles. Cool.

I like spiders. Afraid of yellowjackets though. Spiders are fun to watch doing their thing.

I hate all spiders. Ants are cool, but when you're sleeping and a spider crawls into your nose and lays eggs in your sinus cavity, don't come running to me.

html code is off, so im quoting the crappy way. too lazy to turn it on...damned pervs

im not an arachnophobic. the spider scared the crap out of me since it was (a) dark and (b) didnt saw spidey crawling up my leg. when i saw it i screamed like a little girl and runned away ass fast ass i could. when i came back, it was on the fucking wall having sex with itself...well, looked like it.

anyway. the thing scared the crap out of me! specially when you are reading some scary stuff or looking at scary stuff or touch yourself...i think...yes, the gorvement...

since this happens to me very often, i though i wasnt the only one, not only spiders, but any other bugs or/and things that come out at night, like pervs and prostitutes and gnomes. a lot of gnomes.

Ummm...that is arachnophobic. You're thinking of arachnophilic, which is absolutely disgusting.

DC

heh, I wish my problem was with spiders, atleast they look cool and are usually pretty small. But these shits that I have in my room are about one inch long, have a lot of legs, are fast as fucking hell, can walk on walls/cielings, and just look freaking nasty as hell. I saw one just a minute ago rushing under my desk. No clue what in hell the shit is either.

DooMBoy said:

It's kinda strange with me, 'cause I like spiders when they are of a medium size (half a centimeter or less) and below. But if they get too much bigger, they scare the crap outta me...or at least they did - haven't seen a frightfully big spider for years.

Now, stinging insects are literally a pain in the ass. I don't mind bees because they ain't aggressive. Bees only sting if you act hostile towards them and I've never been stung by a bee. Now wasps, them I hate like little else(I don't think we have blackjackets or yellowjackets in my country) - I've hated them ever since one of these assholes stung me when I was like four-five years old for no reason whatsoever (I still fear their sting). I always kill wasps on sight - I managed to catch a live one once. I nailed it to my desk with a needle and let it suffer for about half a day before I crushed it (just to demonstrate my enormous hatred towards these angry little bastards).
I'm less sadistic towards them now, but I still squash them on sight.