Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest HeadLesS

Playstation DooM...

Guest HeadLesS

I just borrowed DooM for PSX from my freind; I didn't know that PSX had a DooM game but I haven't been off it in a week straight...I haven't played any DooM since my parents house like 2 years ago...
WOOO DooM!!!!

Guest PFCRon
The Unknown said:

the game isnt as good as doom64 for the n64

Are you kidding? You gotta be! DooM 64 absolutely SUCKED!!!!!!!!!! The PSX one wansn't much better, if at all. Of course, that's just my opinion, I could be wrong (not quoting Dennis Miller).

The Unknown said:

yes but the game isnt as good as doom64 for the n64

personally,i liked the 64 version better as well,but the playstation versions are both preatty good.

PFCRon said:

Are you kidding? You gotta be! DooM 64 absolutely SUCKED!!!!!!!!!! The PSX one wansn't much better, if at all. Of course, that's just my opinion, I could be wrong (not quoting Dennis Miller).

What did you dislike about it? The sharper graphics, faster framerates or the awesome gameplay that wasn't touched?

Considering the limitations of the PSX I'm very impressed that a near-perfect port of Doom to that system was even possible, let alone come out as well as it did.

The Unknown said:

yes but the game isnt as good as doom64 for the n64

Well I haven't played either of them, but the SNES version absolutely sucked. The monsters only had one sprite per movement so you could never sneak up on them.
It couldn't be worse than Wolfenstein for SNES. In that game they replaced the Nazis with 'the organization' or something, erased all of Hitlers moustaches, removed all of the swazticas, and last but not least, replaced all of the attack dogs with mutant rats. WTF?