Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest s999cop

PlanetDoom designed by gamespy? that's gay!

Guest s999cop

i remember that linguica said id will make a doom3 official website just like quake3world. I think that's absolutely compatible. But i dont remember if ling mentioned about gamespy will make a doom site, but look at those websites designed by gamespy look like a bunch of crap. For example: have anyone compare with quake3world to planetquake, those pics in plantquake are just some tiny nasty pics of the weapons, how do they expect people see them clearly? on the other hand, we have some bigger, nicer pics in quake3world, which is an official website designed by ID. see what i mean ? Gamespy's sites look gay, please man, don't even make planetdoom, i don't wanna see it , not even a sec

I probably can't change your opinion of the Gamespy network but there is at least one benefit that you are overlooking.

They can host MOD sites and reduce bandwidth to other sites. If nothing else at least they are good for that.

Personally, I like the Gamespy network. They're pretty good with their news. Their editorials and articles are pretty lame, true, but they're better than nothing (maybe).

Guest JudgeDooM

Right!
Gamespy sites rule.

Guest s999cop
deadnail said:

I probably can't change your opinion of the Gamespy network but there is at least one benefit that you are overlooking.

They can host MOD sites and reduce bandwidth to other sites. If nothing else at least they are good for that.

Personally, I like the Gamespy network. They're pretty good with their news. Their editorials and articles are pretty lame, true, but they're better than nothing (maybe).

yeah, probably you re right,deadnail. gamespy is nothing but good at news

Guest Matt PmRd

oh.. god...
just tell me who the fuck could design planetdoom instead of gamespy? after all they say they are the "planet people"

and was quake3world.com really made by ID?

deadnail said:

Yer, they have pretty good and frequent news, but have you noticed that they pretty much cover gamespy related sites only?

deadnail said:

Right. My faith´s on the Gamespy Network. Everytime I need something to enhance a particular game, I know everything I need´s on PlanetWhatever.

I don´t know what´s s999cop problem with PlanetQuake, but that site was/is so succesfull that eventually it became the whole Gamespy Network.