Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest iamyourmaster

wtf?? wtf?? and wtf?????

Guest iamyourmaster

wtf????? doom 3????? correct me if im wrong here, but doesnt that require a doom 2 first???? helllllloooooo???? there is no way this can be real. you all must be duped for a early april fools joke or something. because theres no way there would be a doom 3. and even if there was theres no way it would make it. its grapix would be horrible by todays standards and it would suck. oh well, i guess you can continue believing your fantasy if you want...........

Guest Aradiel

WARNING, WARNING: Computer has detected a lamer. Suggested Course of Action: Ignore.

Transmission Ends :P

Guest Dark_Fox

What the hell?
God you are the most LAME newbie i've ever seen..
Hey dumb ass, you live under a rock?!
Doom2 has been out for more than five YEARS!
Doom3 screens and video's are out!
Doom3 is not going use the same damn old engine you stupid faggot!
Its a whole new thing.. God damnit!
I'm sorry to the other newbies I have picked on, this guy is just fucking stupid..
God damnit wake the hell up.. ARGH!

Look!
http://www.planetdoom.com
http://www.doom3.com
these have been taken for the new game which is still in development you stupid prick.
There has a been a AVI released showing this, Id software has annouced it, Carmack's Plan even states it you stupid faggot!

Before you point that finger you should know that I'm the man. I'm the man and you're the man and he's the man as well so you can point that fucking finger up your ass.

Doom 3 is a new project being made by id Software. The graphics on it from the released GeForce 3 demo make Quake 3 look like Mario.

Maybe you should look into something before you criticize. It's better to remain silent and thought to be a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt, or something like that.

You´re the man? OK, whatever floats your boat...
Before your brain goes back to the dark side of the moon, let me tell you, DooM 2 was released like 5 years ago.

DooM 3 IS a reality, you ignorant. What kind of assed llama are you? First than all, there has been an official announcement, developer toughts, developer first looks at the engine, a trailer showing the engine, screenshots, new sites covering the game, and a friggin official website.

Uhhh . . . I don't think this question even warrants an answer, but I guess I might oblige you.

WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN FOR 6 YEARS???!!!

Doom 2 was released a LONG time ago. And since then Thy Flesh Consumed has been added to the original Doom. After that, Final Doom, an add-on to Doom2, and now, yes, Doom 3. Well, that may not be the official name, but that's what we're calling it. If you haven't seen the new graphics yet, go to www.fileplanet.com and type +"Doom 3" +"GeForce 3" in the search field. Download the file doom_asf.zip and unzip it, then sit back and watch. Don't skip anything, watch the whole thing. You'll see what we mean.

--------------

Guest Employee 2-4601
Aradiel said:

WARNING, WARNING: Computer has detected a lamer. Suggested Course of Action: Ignore.

Transmission Ends :P

Looks like someone was sick from school the day they handed out IQ:s... :p

Either this guy is fukking with us, or this guy really has the same IQ as a dead fly. Nevermind, I'm not gonna waiste my time explaining all that stuff to him....

Guest fraggle`

man, these forums never cease to make me laugh

Dark_Fox said:

What the hell?
God you are the most LAME newbie i've ever seen..
Hey dumb ass, you live under a rock?!
Doom2 has been out for more than five YEARS!
Doom3 screens and video's are out!
Doom3 is not going use the same damn old engine you stupid faggot!
Its a whole new thing.. God damnit!
I'm sorry to the other newbies I have picked on, this guy is just fucking stupid..
God damnit wake the hell up.. ARGH!

Look!
http://www.planetdoom.com
http://www.doom3.com
these have been taken for the new game which is still in development you stupid prick.
There has a been a AVI released showing this, Id software has annouced it, Carmack's Plan even states it you stupid faggot!

WAHOO! The duck's back!

please do us all a favor and don't post anymore, no doom 2 huh? i guess everyone that has it suffers from a mass halucination, that's a lot of people halucinating...moron

deadnail said:

Before you point that finger you should know that I'm the man. I'm the man and you're the man and he's the man as well so you can point that fucking finger up your ass.

Doom 3 is a new project being made by id Software. The graphics on it from the released GeForce 3 demo make Quake 3 look like Mario.

Maybe you should look into something before you criticize. It's better to remain silent and thought to be a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt, or something like that.

i think abraham lincoln said that...this guy wouldn't know who old honest abe was anyway

Employee 2-4601 said:

Looks like someone was sick from school the day they handed out IQ:s... :p

Just leave this forum alone you pointless, ugly little gay bacteria with an IQ of a rotten peanut.

Go, and never do come back.

doomsick said:

i think abraham lincoln said that...this guy wouldn't know who old honest abe was anyway

No, wasn't it Abraham Lincoln that said "fuck! that sounded like a shot!" :)

Well, this "thing" has better English knowledge, but the same lack of neurons. Not precisely a good addition to the forum...

deadnail said:

I don't think so. Maybe in person, but I ask stupid questions on forums all the time. I'd sooner know than keep guessing. I did keep quiet before but I like knowing and looking stupid than just plain being stupid.

Xenoman said:

Just leave this forum alone you pointless, ugly little gay bacteria with an IQ of a rotten peanut.

Go, and never do come back.

I would like to say more to you than 'where the HELL have you been the past 6 years!?' I mean Doom 2 was out for that long! How ignorant can one honestly be? Yeesh. these threads always are quite a good laugh! I would say a lot more to you... you stupid stupid newbie... ( Not offending any other newbies.. being I just signed up! :) ) But it's all been said, and I don't like reapeating what others have already said for me. It's just silly!

Guest Dream Destroyer
LĂĽt said:

I don't think so. Maybe in person, but I ask stupid questions on forums all the time. I'd sooner know than keep guessing. I did keep quiet before but I like knowing and looking stupid than just plain being stupid.

But this isn't a questions, it's a outright, "all you guys suck!" statement.

Guest Dream Destroyer
Dark Fox said:

I think we should flame this stupid dip VIA e-mail..
Nah, I sould like a soul-less lamer now..

Let's do it. Write a petiton and email it to the fuck. Everyone of us.

iamyourmaster said:

doesn't that require a doom 2 first?

You Have got to be kidding me!!!

Yes it does. But thats why it was released 5 years ago you complete and Utter Wayne Kerr.

And Why the hell would they use the originals engine????????
<Yells to everybody: Come on everybody lets all yell Moron at this dude!>

Look at the engine test video & the Friggin screenies.

No Doom2 indeed................................................

Oh yeah, I agree: Lets all Email Spam this Idiot.

Guest Hell Crusader
Lost Soul said:

I would like to say more to you than 'where the HELL have you been the past 6 years!?' I mean Doom 2 was out for that long! How ignorant can one honestly be? Yeesh. these threads always are quite a good laugh! I would say a lot more to you... you stupid stupid newbie... ( Not offending any other newbies.. being I just signed up! :) ) But it's all been said, and I don't like reapeating what others have already said for me. It's just silly!

I think there isn't any school where he lives...
:P

Someone get the cattle prod and boiling acid, we have a moron here.

Doom 2: Hell on Earth has been around for QUITE a while.

Guest Matt PmRd

last post!