Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Pluto

Old Skoo

Guest Pluto

Wow.. i've dreamed of a DooM 3 since i beat all the other released games way back when i was a computer youngin. When i first read that they were making a new doom i just about creamed my pants... well, im not gonna lie to you... i did. after i changed my pants my brain went numb thinking about the posibilites and the potential of a DooM 3. However the final prouct ends up im positive that i'll fall in love with it like i did DooM and DooM 2, but one small request... to anymakers of the game that ever read this: Please have a special level just for the DooM fans that were there from the beginning. DooM 3 is probably gonna be a huge success and make ton o' mulah, but still many people will wonder "DooM 3... where the hell are one and two?" I belive that you should make a little something that will remind all your followers of the early DooMs that will make us look deep into our monitors and think "...hey... ive seen that before...", after all, there wouldn't be a DooM 3 if we never had your back from our first taste of DooM's digital blood. Ya know what im sayin?

Man.. someone from ID LISTEN TO THIS GUY! This is what I know a lot of ppl on the Forums would think is cool. In fact, I know that this same subject has cropped up a few times in 1 form or 3!

That would be awesome if they released Doom 3 with Doom 1 and 2. Like they released Duke 3d with Duke 1 and 2, or how they let you play SimCity Classic online if you get SimCity 3000 Unlimited. Then I'd finally have a copy of Doom2. Wohoo! Maybe they could also include Final Doom and the Master Levels...just wishful thinking.

Why, exactly? I mean, most of the people here have played 1, 2, Final, Master, N64, PSX, etc, etc...

If they´re adding crap, I´ll be more happy if it were new stuff...(what stuff? don´t ask me, we have already filled a topic about this).