Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Cop999

http://www.microforte.com.au/bigworld/

Guest Cop999

hey check out this site called "BigWorld, CitizenZero", it's a RPG game. i just found out about this from david king's webpage link recently. Check out the screenshots, they re pretty similar to the recent Doom3 screenshots.

Notice that color dark green is pretty similar to the D3 shots, so are the textures pretty nice. The structure of rocky mountains
seem perfect. The lighting is very compatible in the tunnels or like in a room, a base. But it might not have active sky.

I like it the most is they seem like a new world base, just like based on doom's storyline. computers and scanners ' screens are pretty real. And there're some shadows to decorate the characters and the objects such as the motorcycle, and alot of special nice stuff there, check it out! pretty cool huh?

Guest Matt PmRd

thats nothing compared to doom3

Guest s999cop

I don't know. I just felt it's like Doom 3 when I saw its graphics and colors. Don't you feel it?

Guest Matt PmRd

your right, after relooking at the pics, they do fell like doom, but that without the major kick ass graphics :)

How can you compare a multiplayer only game to a singleplayer only game?
How can you compare John Carmack to someone else?
Quake 2 looks better than this shit!
Although, I don't blame them, it's a multiplayer only game and the company sucks too...

BigWorld, CitizenZero.... what a crappy name.

Ugh, it doesn´t look like DooM3, not at all... but at least it has really good graphics for a multi only game.

Guest Dark_Fox

Not doom3, uh.. they look like AVP.. Yea the level style is similiar to AVP..

Dima said:

It's a multiplayer only game and the company sucks too...

Believe it or not Dima, the company that is making Bigworld: Citizen Zero, is the Company that made System Shock 2,
They were Irrational/Looney Games, can't remember which,
But they split, one half is still in America, this half moved to Canberra AUSTRALIA and set up shop here under the name of MicroForte, (Those who don't know this (Probably 99% of the world population, is the capital of Australia, which is a giant island floating on the bottom of the planet) They teamed up with the Computer Graphics campus of a local School here and on there way! (They Give the skilled students high paying jobs when they leave the school).

Trust me on this.............................................

(Actually you might be right, Avoid this game at ALL COSTS, Heh Heh)