Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest s999cop

Ha! id already got my idea,what a coincidence

Guest s999cop

i remember my first post in here was about the weapon i so-called it "x-railgun", did i even mention and explain about what was its functions? probably not practically, i was too hurry had to go. I said it can blast the whole screen a flash for a sec and everything in your way die. In Quake3 Teamarena, id already made a weapon calls Kamikaze. It just has a similar function as my idea for x-railgun, somehow we killers' thoughts are connected...suppose

Guest Dark_Fox

:| -"Shoot me"

"the whole screen a flash for a sec and everything in your way die"

Hmm, that sounds strikingly similar to the BFG 9000, plagarist.

Guest Dream Destroyer

Yeah, isn't the idea of a railgun that it's very percise and accurate. Shooting a peice of titanium at an extremely high speed... I don't see how the "X-Railgun" is even connected to the Railgun in concept.

I thought you meant an X-ray gun... But both wouldn´t work the way you describe, railguns are super precise weapons, you need precise aiming, the high accelerated projectile hits instant and precise, what the hell has a big flashy Kamikaze explosion to do with that?!

By the way, the Kamikaze in Team Arena is not what i would call a weapon, it´s more an item ore a "spell".

deadnail said:

"the whole screen a flash for a sec and everything in your way die"

Hmm, that sounds strikingly similar to the BFG 9000, plagarist.

No, it´s s999cop´s very own original idea, never heard of big flashy screen filling explosions before :D LOL

That idea was used before, in ROTT.

That one flamecannon thing that exploded in a "+" shape of explosions... conincidentially it also invented the concept of rocket-jump for the first time (becasue it would blow you 3 stories into the air, although it would usually kill you).

The famous "Rise of the Triad"

Damn, that game was made with the Wolf3D engine, but the design and gameplay were light years ahead...

Anyone remembers all the multiplay options?

Well not really... it was a really funny game with lots of gameplay in it. And the weapons ruled. Basically you move around shooting terrorists.