Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Doom-Child

Swan Song

Ok, I know that Swan Song is a Zeppelin tribute band, but isn't there a song called Swan Song? I have an mp3 with that name, but for the life of me, I can't find a damn tab for it. Anyone?

DC

"Swan Song" as it's called was a studio rehersal with Jimmy and Bonzo from the Physical Graffiti sessions, but Zeppelin never got around to doing anything with it. Jimmy reworked the song into "Midnight Moonlight" which was included on the first "The Firm" lp in 1985. Interesting how an old Zeppelin track was a highlight of Jimmy's 80's career

So, was this Midnight Moonlight song strictly instrumental? The one I've got here is just guitar and drums (obviously Page and Bonham). Actually, now that I listen to it, there's a little bit of bass in it too, so it sounds like everybody but Plant. It's a really great little song that all works around one chord for most of the song. Being the Zeppelin fiend that I am, I'm consumed with the desire to learn it. Of course, I suppose I should finish learning White Summer first.

DC