Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DooMBoy

Weapons

Here are a few weapons I think should be in Doom3:
1. Assault Rifle-Think about it. This would make perfect sense for a Space Marine. Would fire in full-auto mode or in 4-bullet bursts.
2. Semi-Auto Shotgun-Remember this? It was in Turok:Dinosaur Hunter and is still one of my favorite weapons for that game.
3.How about some of the weapons from games like Golderneye 007 or Perfect Dark? You know like a D5K Deutsche or a Laser rifle or some sort?

1) Assault rifle? Only if it has an integrated over-under semi-auto shotgun built in.

2) There are TONS of semi-automatic shotguns out there. You should see a USAS-12 with 20 round drums.

3) Doom takes place in 2704. I think the b.s. N64 guns you just mentioned would be antiques by then.

Yeah...and maybe we can have a golden gun so we can kill a cybie with one shot and play 'Man with a Golden Gun' over the internet...as if. :P

MACVILEWHORE said:

No, the unmaker from doom64 and doom bible MAYBE.. but for the love of god no GOLDENEYE CRAP!

The unmaker would be good to have. I say they should keep all the old guns and add in new ones. Sorta like what they did with Descent.