Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DooMBoy

Prison

I've been locked up in this prison with only a laptop to keep me company! Uh-oh, here comes the guard with his big, mean, chaingun!

Guest PFCRon

Ummmmmmmmmmmm, ok, why don't we just call you Mr. Pointless? That's all you put.

Who the fuck are you????? Jesus, I think its time you started taking those pills again-either that or stop sexually abusing your sister. Fuck! people like you should be locked up. Or beaten. Continuously. With a large stick. That has a nail in it.

C'mon guys, sure that was a completely retarded and meaningless post but that's no reason to berate the little fool is it? No, if anything we should just pity him.

Oh, and Widow Maker... how many times have you used incest as an insult? It was tired the third time man, just let it go.

This is why I love this forum system, people are forced to read every post instead of the dumb ones filtering down and being forgotten.

We don't give a fuck about your life, so stop spamming the forums with your useless posts.

Guest Dream Destroyer

That's what we're hoping for.

A laptop? Cool, where did you recharged batteries?

A chaingun? Yeah, those mad un-armored/armed prisoners sure make a lot of trouble...

*sigh* I wonder what kind of morronic shit will be posted here on April Fool´s.

Linguica said:

This is why I love this forum system, people are forced to read every post instead of the dumb ones filtering down and being forgotten.

And it´s even better! Bored people are forced to reply to this kind of crap.

Linguica said:

People are forced to read every post instead of the dumb ones filtering down and being forgotten.

Nah; on the alternate system, the dumb people will keep bumping their posts and just when everybody thought that post was dead, it'll be at the top again.

Or worse, other people as dumb as the poster will keep the topic very alive.

Guest JesusMk2
PFCRon said:

Ummmmmmmmmmmm, ok, why don't we just call you Mr. Pointless? That's all you put.

NO FUCK YOU! IM MR POINTLESS AND NO ONE CAN TAKE THAT AWAY FROM ME CUNT!