Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TigerBlood

Dooooom3?

Guest TigerBlood

Hi there from Engaland! You know the government over here won't allow them to sell Doom2 so we had to d/l the puppy from id. Now at level 30 and all I can say is where are the cheats for restocking weapons that is available in Doom 95? Also this goatface thing...I keep on getting slaughtered so I never met the mutt. Now I see there's a Doom3....wowow! I need this stuff almost as much as I want to learn how to WAD and make new levels and modify the ones I have. I'm a bit numb in that department. Went to DeepSea and asked similar question cause I have the feeling I am nearly finished with Doom 2 and its beginning to bring me down. Any ideas on any of this would be mega appreciated and your nic will live forever in this green and pleasant (and wet) land.

sincerly, TigerBlood

Well the chat for getting more weapons is IDKFA, or IDFA works I think if you don't want the keys too. These work for both Doom and DoomII, so if your're having problems, theres something wrong! Level 30 is the last level, and you can beat the goat-head dude by shooting rockets into his brain I think. If you feel like cheating though, just use IDCLIP and go through his skull. Theres a neat easter eggish thing in there if ya don't know about it yet :)

I know nothing about editing, though so I can't help you there. Hey, BTW I also live in a green, pleasent, wet land: Washington State, USA. :D

Guest JesusMk2
danarchist said:

I wonder much internet bitching I will recieve today? mmmMMMMMMmm

NIN? Man I cant get enough! dont forget 'IDDQD' I never go any where with out god mode. Sorry cheat toooooooo much.

Im in the Uk, just out side London north for now. Soon roughly 5 months I will be moving to boring as shit LA. Woopty doo.
Yaawwwwnnn.