Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
danarchist

Go to Hell!

Haha got your attention! Well anyways, what do you all think hell should be like in Doom 3? Personally, I think it should be mostly outdoor, unlike on Doom. The sky would be red with black clouds and most of the landscape would be brown and red rocks with pools of red lava and blue brimestone. Of corse the demons would have massive marble and metal fortresses all around and perhaps there could be some creepy wildlife: huge, black vulture-like creatures soaring high above; spikey, demonic spiders; wretched little two-legged rat creatures. I dunno, that would be cool. What do you all think?

Guest PFCRon

Hmmmm.....the way you described the sky created an exact mental image of the sky of Mazaera in Hexen 2. And the lanscape sounds like Dimension X in TMNT. But hey, not a bad idea.

I hope id goes for a more aetherial solution. Hell should be composed of several layers, each one more bizarre and alien that the previous. The firsts would be "solid" gothic architecture, while beyond these halls the place should turn into some kind of nightmarish reality.

Guest JesusMk2
PFCRon said:

Hmmmm.....the way you described the sky created an exact mental image of the sky of Mazaera in Hexen 2. And the lanscape sounds like Dimension X in TMNT. But hey, not a bad idea.

Yup.....

Guest ReaperMan

Yeah, it would deffinatly have to be layered. It should be more like Hell becoming parts of Earth, and the castles and citadels coming up from the ground.

No matter how they do it, lets just hope they don't do it like they did it in Doom64.

I think that hell should look like it is totally devoid of life in any way, crags of black stone stretching up to a maddened, blood red sky