Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Stealthy Ivan

A new monster idea.....!!!

Guest Stealthy Ivan

Monsters need to be able to fight with more than just wepeon's and biting, and thats all they really ever seem to do.... I was thinking, the monsters like barons and cybers could pick a space marine up and throw him around if he got close enough! Well in doom3 I think they should make the bigger monsters have some form of melee combat (other than scratching and biting).

I agree, I think that the Cyberdemon and Spider Mastermind should be able to stomp you, squashing you flat.

Remember Quake2? The Beserker picked you up and threw you arround. When iD had stuff like that in good old Q2, why shouldn´t they have this in Doom3?

When thinking about Doom3, you mustn´t limit yourself to the stuff seen in Doom1/2, you must also include basical developments from Q1, Q2, Q3A and also from other modern games.

Submerge said:

I agree, I think that the Cyberdemon and Spider Mastermind should be able to stomp you, squashing you flat.

Yeah, because that one guy in duke3d witht he big chaingun can stomp you flat and he's easily the size of a cyberdemon (im talking aobut the guy at the end of episode 1)

Guest Point

I like how the soldiers in Half-Life kick you backward if you get too close to them. Maybe the former humans would be able to react in a way similar to this.

I'm certain every single enemy in the game will have no less than 10 different types of attacks.

Point said:

I like how the soldiers in Half-Life kick you backward if you get too close to them. Maybe the former humans would be able to react in a way similar to this.

nah, zombies are too stupid to do that, besides, they're usually trying to get closer so they can hack and mangle you, and perhaps chew on whats left >=P

Guest lordjunge

i have alot of ideas too.
there should be alot of eating (you) and magic and drowning in dead-dudes blood and big fucking satanists(they should be like the imps cause satanists are wimps) that tosses you around when you get too close and other stuff like malebolgia.
The hero in the game should be the original doom-guy who was kidnapped from the vadrigar and then in the end there should be a big fight between satan and the vadrigar (like one kid who wants to destroy the toy that is the other kids favourite)
that would be cool.....