Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest 00null00

Hidden phrase

Guest 00null00

yo, at the www.ua-corp.com page there's a hidden "All your base are belong to us". Think it's a scam, or just Carmack's sense of humor? heh.

AIRmichael said:

Heh cant find it... or are u just joking heh?

Go to ua-corp.com and view the page. Then right-click the page to bring up the shortcut menu, then click View Source. You will see a little tag that says, <font color="#000000">All your base are belong to us!</font>. This is the HTML (HyperText Markup Language) instruction to modify the font color of the text, "All your base are belong to us!" Since it specifies color="#000000", this means the color to be displayed is black. since the background is black, it is hidden. Sometimes you can't see things without viewing the source code.

---------------

Guest Epistax

... or you highlight it with the mouse

Lord FlatHead said:

Ummm not to disturb you, but most of us have been aware of this ever since the site was put up.

At least this one was better than what I expected, Flathead... As soon as I saw "Hidden phrase" as the title, I tough he was refering to Romero´s reversed voice...

Epistax said:

... or you highlight it with the mouse

LOL, good one.

Or we could buy in the black market a pair of night-vision googles, a ninja rope and a stun gun. Then we rent a room next to id offices and learn their schedule for day & night. Then we enter the complex by forcing the lock in the roof (thanks to some professional lockpicks I bought together with the book that teaches how to use them). After that we take strategic positions and remain hidden there until the first id employee enters. We inmediatly capture him and take him to a secure place. We force him to answer us "Is there a "all your base are belong to us" on UA-CORP.COM? Whatever he says, we still hack their computers for more proof. With the data disks and after "fixing" the id employee, we call by radio our friend who will come with a chopper to take us to Nicaragua where we´ll hide from the FBI.

Or you can highlight the text, yes, both methods are good choices.

Guest Epistax

i bet he does it from home anyway

AIRmichael said:

NM, found it lol:p
"Damn just go back to your work guys" . Make jokes after the release of doom 3:p
j/k

What kind of freak game are you programming, AIRMichael ?!?

According to your sig, if someone receives more damage than his health, he´ll become the super strong Undead Warrior of Apocalypisis :)

Since there´s no death check at negative numbers, they player can still suffer damage like a madman, until it hits -32,768, in wich case the game will crash violently (if the var´s of 16 bits, of course).

Zaldron said:

LOL, good one.

Or we could buy in the black market a pair of night-vision googles, a ninja rope and a stun gun. Then we rent a room next to id offices and learn their schedule for day & night. Then we enter the complex by forcing the lock in the roof (thanks to some professional lockpicks I bought together with the book that teaches how to use them). After that we take strategic positions and remain hidden there until the first id employee enters. We inmediatly capture him and take him to a secure place. We force him to answer us "Is there a "all your base are belong to us" on UA-CORP.COM? Whatever he says, we still hack their computers for more proof. With the data disks and after "fixing" the id employee, we call by radio our friend who will come with a chopper to take us to Nicaragua where we´ll hide from the FBI.

Sounds like a job for the Lone Gunmen.

Wasn't that about three months ago when the last post on that was made. Jeez. You should go to a search engine a search for either 'Zero Wing' or 'all your base are belong to us' you'll be amazed at what youv'e been missing.

Guest Matt PmRd
00null00 said:

or just Carmack's sense of humor? heh.

i dont think john carmack did that webpage..

Zaldron said:

What kind of freak game are you programming, AIRMichael ?!?

According to your sig, if someone receives more damage than his health, he´ll become the super strong Undead Warrior of Apocalypisis :)

Since there´s no death check at negative numbers, they player can still suffer damage like a madman, until it hits -32,768, in wich case the game will crash violently (if the var´s of 16 bits, of course).

LOL, i am not useing this in a game:p. I dont think the code could be so small for it though.
But this phrase "takes" you to the thought what happends when you die hehe;)

Zaldron said:

LOL, good one.

been playing rainbow six a bit too much lately?