Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest CRiZ

Population Survey

Guest CRiZ

OK, don't know if this is invasion of privacy or Doom3 related, but atleast is "Doom3 Forum" related.

I was just curious to what age people are here. Maybe this goes against the whole anonymity of Internet communication. It's just that I saw someone write about "last year when I was in eigth grade..." and that really shocked me.

Well... I'm 21. A junior in my university.

Guest Employee 2-4601

16 in 3 months

15. noone ever believes me when i tell them though. im guessign because of the goatee. and i think that was me that said last year when i was in 8th grade. i think i was talking about when i counted how many licks it takes to get to the tootsie rool center of a tootsie pop. it took me all day at school. it was 3,277. well. it mightve been me that said that. kindof a broad statement. i just destinckly remember saying when i was in 8th grade...bye now. this is hassan signing off

the-widow-maker said:

0.066532258 plutonian years or 16yrs 6 months earth years.

49.....50 in june

the-widow-maker said:

Yeah, and a paranoid ass-hole.

so we don't get along. I'll show you respect, if you will show the same to me.

Agreed. As a compliment it is good to see someone who is mature enough to say that rather than to insult some more.And besides to quote from 'Lethal weapon 4'-I'm getting to old for this shit.

the-widow-maker said:

He is fifty in JUNE you idiot!!! :) Besides I think he was joking

Nope , not joking

i am 16 turning 17 in october 30. if the spud gun i am making doesnt kill me first!!

fodders said:

Nope , not joking

Nice one! Good to see that doom appeals to all ages. Hope you don't mind if I start calling you gramps. Or would Ali G be better???

kain said:

i am 16 turning 17 in october 30. if the spud gun i am making doesnt kill me first!!