Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy

How about new power-up spheres??

Well, everyone has talked about weapons, monsters, settings, etc... how about new powerups? What will the soul-sphere look like with such good gfx!? And what about other powerups.. new ones? The sweetest one i've seen was the red sphere from Skull Tag DM, lol. Damn, I cant wait to see what this stuff is going to look like, and to see how easily mods are made! Well, with the way Jim is talkin about GE-Force III, i'm predicting a mid 2002 release.
BTW, how is SkullTag doing? Any upcoming tournaments? -Jeremy

I've been thinking about powerups for a while and I think it would be cool if there were evil powerups. Maybe they could have a warning like the face in the middle of a bad soul sphere would be in total agony. That way you could use evil powerups as a type of weapon. You could lure a demon into it and he would begin convulsing and explode. Of course, if you took the sphere the same thing would happen to you.

Wouldn't it be nice if there were some way you could "store" power-ups with you, so you can use them when you need them?

Tetzlaff said:

Hmm, I remember that from somewhere... :)

Same Here. Heretic And Quake 2 did that.
Ten Quad's, Ten Invisible's, Ten Invincibles!
300 seconds of mucho gibbing!
They should add this into the New Doom.

Is Skull Tag Any Good?
Should I get it?

DooMBoy said:

Wouldn't it be nice if there were some way you could "store" power-ups with you, so you can use them when you need them?

yea i think DooM ]|[ should have have an inventory like in heretic and hexen.but this might be too RPG for some doomers
who are in it just fur the killin'. but i don't care really.
if they have an inventory it'll be cool but i don't mind if they don't