Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy

WHAT!? Dropping the title Doom!?!?! HUH!!??

NO! THIS CANT BE! What the mother fucking hell is this!?!?!?!

"Id Software To Drop New Doom - Arioch - Sunday Apr 29 17:06:01 2001
In a bit of what must be very disappointing news to all of us, Ed Jentz pointed out an article in which John Carmack is quoted as saying "That? Oh, we ditched it" in regards to the new Doom game, while discussing games id Software is currently working on."

GOD DAMNIT! -Jeremy

whatcha expect?

Jer's been gone for a while. He's probably been living under a rock or something, and has no concept of today's reality.

Dima said:

u really but REALLY don't have a sense of humour!

hes just messing with our minds

Dima said:

u really but REALLY don't have a sense of humour!

Dude, they dropped the title, not the damned game. They arent going to call the new game Doom.

kain said:

hes just messing with our minds

Read the news a bit down on the main page.. if thats true... IM GONNA COMMIT SUICUIDE... well, in Doom.. ill kill myself with a shotgun and a sludge barrel..

Jeremy said:

Dude, they dropped the title, not the damned game. They arent going to call the new game Doom.

Read this article:
http://www.3dactionplanet.com/features/articles/noe3/

/rage mode on

FOR GOD´S SAKE THIS IS WHY INTERNET SHOULD BE LIMITED TO A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF PEOPLE WHO PASS A SPECIFIC IQ TEST THIS MAY SOUND COMMUNIST BUT IM SO FUCKING TIRED OF SEEING PEOPLE FALL INTO THIS KIND OF LAME JOKES THAT IM GOING TO VISIT THEM AND SELL THEM WATER-PROOF TEABAGS AT $1000 EACH ONE AND PROBABLY MAKE A FEW THOUSAND UNITS SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/rage mode is wearing out

Ehhh, WTF?!? Where am I? Hello?

Guest Dave
Jeremy said:

Read the news a bit down on the main page.. if thats true... IM GONNA COMMIT SUICUIDE... well, in Doom.. ill kill myself with a shotgun and a sludge barrel..

Cool and listen to Sludge Factory - AIC
just to feel better.

Guest Dream Destroyer

Yep, they are dropping doom. Oh, and Hilter has decided to raise himself from the dead to wax his grandma's legs.

Dave said:

Cool and listen to Sludge Factory - AIC
just to feel better.

Sludge Factory? SLUDGE FACTORY??

It's great and all, but Head Creeps is where it's at.

Zaldron said:

/rage mode on

FOR GOD´S SAKE THIS IS WHY INTERNET SHOULD BE LIMITED TO A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF PEOPLE WHO PASS A SPECIFIC IQ TEST THIS MAY SOUND COMMUNIST BUT IM SO FUCKING TIRED OF SEEING PEOPLE FALL INTO THIS KIND OF LAME JOKES THAT IM GOING TO VISIT THEM AND SELL THEM WATER-PROOF TEABAGS AT $1000 EACH ONE AND PROBABLY MAKE A FEW THOUSAND UNITS SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ehhh, WTF?!? Where am I? Hello?

yea too right!

Sigh....

That's really all I have to say... Jer, you're a moron. Where did you go anyway? Back to newdoom where they accepted...

S./