Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Submerge

Tattoos?

I think that for multiplayer, you should be able to customize the way your character looks, you know, skin color, armor color, armor style, helmet or no helmet, helmet style, etc. And tattos, definitely, you could place them anywhere on your character, and import your own custom designs. that would kick ass.

That would be nice, but having your own tatoos, it has to be uploaded to the server every time. Which can cause a delay for joining servers. And might cause some problems.

Guest PFCRon

What would a marine be without tattoos?

AIRmichael said:

That would be nice, but having your own tatoos, it has to be uploaded to the server every time. Which can cause a delay for joining servers. And might cause some problems.

Indeed, but I think 2002 online community can handle a 128x128 decal download. After all, we download WORSE things now : models, levels, skins, etc...

Of course, you can always turn these things off. And most people won´t use the tattoos, after all, few guys make their own skins. It would be nice for clan events, tough...

Hey, does anyone else remember this idea? Who came up with it first? ;>

Zaldron said:

Indeed, but I think 2002 online community can handle a 128x128 decal download. After all, we download WORSE things now : models, levels, skins, etc...

Of course, you can always turn these things off. And most people won´t use the tattoos, after all, few guys make their own skins. It would be nice for clan events, tough...

Hey, what about creating a clan for Doom 3. All of the Doomworld members against Newdoom people (if Doom 3 has multiplayer of course)?

Guest Dave
PFCRon said:

What would a marine be without tattoos?

Heh that's imaginable