Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Disorder

- deadnail -

Why don't you have a title?
Linguica's title says something like "doomworld webmaster".
Just curious...

To put it bluntly, fuck if I know.

When we brought this up to Linguica a few months back he just said fill out the Title section in our accounts. We don't have title sections in our accounts although there is a blank space for it to fit into. =)

deadnail said:

When we brought this up to Linguica a few months back he just said fill out the Title section in our accounts. We don't have title sections in our accounts although there is a blank space for it to fit into. =)

I wonder if we can manipulate the raw, unedited form of our member code. By looking at Lings code, we should be able to fill that goddamn "Title" tag.

deadnail said:

Speaking of Linguica, wtf is his face supposed to be? Look like some weird ass ear-looking things.

Yeah, WTF is that? The first time I saw it I thought : "hey, that's a fucked up clown face!"

After that, I thought it was an intestine or something like that...

Psyonisis said:

Speaking of Linguica, wtf is his face supposed to be? Look like some weird ass ear-looking things.

Some sort of sausages, and I'm NOT kidding.
Go to the general forums. Then go thru all the threads (I think he posted something about that, weeks ago...) and look for the specific post. He explains it all. He even gave a web-adress of the brand of sausage he loves...

deadnail said:

I see your title is "I love guns " , musta bin fixed?

Zaldron said:

Yeah! I *almost* guessed. Intestines...sausages, whatever.

Yeah, sausages are made of intestines anyways, no big difference.

Guest Dark_Fox
Disorder said:

Some sort of sausages, and I'm NOT kidding.
Go to the general forums. Then go thru all the threads (I think he posted something about that, weeks ago...) and look for the specific post. He explains it all. He even gave a web-adress of the brand of sausage he loves...

DAMNIT, How did you get a title!
Can't I get one! FUCK!

WTF? WTF? & WTF?
I didn't do anything!!
WHO DID THIS? THIS IS NOT FUNNY... I never asked for a title...

Grrrrr.... LING? DEADNAIL? MORDETH?

Disorder said:

WTF? WTF? & WTF?
I didn't do anything!!
WHO DID THIS? THIS IS NOT FUNNY... I never asked for a title...

Grrrrr.... LING? DEADNAIL? MORDETH?

(Simpsons' style) Ha-ha!