Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
AIRmichael

Planet Side

I think i will buy PlanetSide as well. The game looks great, and i think it has fine multiplayer action. ( 3500 players allowed in the game, ( 1 huge map of 250.000 square miles without loading time for each continent ). And possibilities like driving a tank, a buggie and more. Having 4 teams.

I am very interested in its outside battles, the world is huge. I am feeling locked up lately in some FPS. PS will give me a good free feeling while fighting:)

I'm tired of seeing the gaming world drool over the massive mp experiences. As Richard Garriot says, the market will oversaturate. Just take a fucking look at 3dActionPlanet and RPGPlanet, there are more than 50 MMO games being developed, only 3 or 4 will succeed.

I wonder if this will frighten people in the future, perhaps we'll see a MMO downfall in the next years, and a SP increase.

I think PlanetSide is cooler than HALO. In fact, word around E3 is that HALO chugs awfully, just like the way I saw in a trailer a couple of weeks ago...

Guest c-d-w

Has anyone played WWII on-line yet? (Is it even released?)

From what I've seen (ads), it looks pretty cool, air combat, battle field combat, tanks, etc, all at the same time. The possibilities for this game are endless.

AIRmichael said:

I think i will buy PlanetSide as well

Zaldron said:

I'm tired of seeing the gaming world drool over the massive mp experiences. As Richard Garriot says, the market will oversaturate. Just take a fucking look at 3dActionPlanet and RPGPlanet, there are more than 50 MMO games being developed, only 3 or 4 will succeed.

I wonder if this will frighten people in the future, perhaps we'll see a MMO downfall in the next years, and a SP increase.

I think PlanetSide is cooler than HALO. In fact, word around E3 is that HALO chugs awfully, just like the way I saw in a trailer a couple of weeks ago...

/me BURPS! at the people who only play multiplayer.

I agree with you Zaldron. Now I must say that having multiplayer features in a game (whether it be coop or some form of deathmatch) does add a bit of excitement, and adds immensely to the replay value of the title.

But...as I've found it multiplayer becomes boring quicker than single player. I've played Unreal tournamend and Quake III, and while it was fun to deathmatch, there wasn't anything really outstanding about either game that made me interested for more than three months.